Chapter 40

혜란

I stared very suspiciously at the woman who offered to have tea time with her as she is free and I have nothing to do as well. She came back from the toilet looking as fine as she always is and taking her phone to take some pictures. I bet that she is taking them to upload onto her social media account, she is a famous model so she has to show her fans what is she doing at this particular point of time, what she is eating at breakfast, lunch, dinner or even supper, who is she going shopping with.

She pointed her phone towards my direction and I immediately ducked for cover. What is she even trying to do? "Don't be such a sport, pose with me." She said and snapped a picture once I looked up at her.

She looked at the picture that she had taken with me and gave me a satisfactory smile. "That should do it. You never disappoint me with your awesome visuals." She commented.

"What was that for?" I asked her as I tidied my hair, all that hiding and ducking from this woman made my hair messy. What exactly is her motive for inviting me to have tea with her?

"Just trying to be friends with you? You don't like it? I can delete it if you want."

"What is your motive for doing this?" I asked again, this woman is very scheming. I may not know her that well but I know that women like her are very evil and won't stop to get what she wants. What if she is after Taehyung and wants me to break up with him so that she could be with him?

She tucked one strand of hair behind her hair, grabbing her drink to have a sip. "Nothing. I just wanted to know you better now that you are back here--"

"Is it about TaeHyung? If it is about him, I'm only going to tell you that we are very in love with each other and that TaeHyung--"

"So you're still thinking about that day at the wedding where I came uninvited?? I didn't know that you were that childish, Song Hye-Ran." She gave me a smirk and crossed her arms over me, her legs doing the same with the right leg crossed over the other.

"I wasn't childish, I was just protective of my man." I firmly said and glared at her. "I have the right to make sure that my man doesn't get eyed on by other women like you."

"Sure, it won't be me. I have given up on him ever since he told me that he will be dating you."

"Huh?" I was confused by her comment, my eyes wandered all over the place trying to find an explanation to why this ex-girlfriend of Kim TaeHyung is talking about.

She rolled her eyes for a brief second. "I told you that I wanted to be your friend, that is what I was trying to imply from the beginning. That's why I invited you here when you can go home to your parents and meet TaeHyung."

"I thought that you hated me a lot? Why did you decide to like me all of a sudden?"

She sighed and I raised an eyebrow. "I admit that I was jealous of you from the first time that I have met you in school. I was jealous that you could be so close to the Kim twins while I was his girlfriend and I couldn't even talk to him as much as you are with TaeHyung. People in school even though we had broken up because they saw how chummy you are with TaeHyung."

As she continued to talk, I knew how she felt about me at that time of what we considered to be the most beautiful moments of our life. She was dating him but she didn't feel that TaeHyung was feeling the same way as her so she decided to break up with me but regretted a few years later.

"Song Hye-Ran, please treat him well or I will come back as a love rival. I mean it as I'm very single right now, reporters have been always asking me if I'm taken and I'm very tempted to tell them that I am taken."