Chapter 22

태호

The rest of us went home and HaeNa noona was still crying from the aftermath of finding out that Hyeran was her sister and all. We came after them and overheard the whole conversation outside the toilet so that is how we all knew about the sister situation.

They were all teary and shocked from the sudden news that they have received from their mother which is also our adoptive mother. I tossed and turned in bed as I couldn't fall asleep. All that shit made me not want to sleep at all.

This may affect our future with other people, especially HyeRan. She would definitely want to go back to knowing that her family has lied to her about her family. I sighed again as I turned towards the other direction facing TaeHyung who has his eyes closed. He is asleep. Of course, he would be asleep.

He is the not-care-about-anything type so he would be asleep. I don't think that he even cares about anyone. Especially HaeNa noona and Hye-Ran. They are the daughters of Omma, the person that took care of us.

I sighed again. Even my older twin brother can't help me... "Stop sighing and go to bed. You're so annoying!" He slightly shouted.

"Hyung, you're still awake? I thought that you would be asleep a long time ago."

"Please. I have feelings as well." He said sitting up. "Stay up with me."

"Eo," I said sitting up as well and glanced at the clock. It is already 2 am. "Hyung, do you feel anything about knowing that Omma had a younger daughter and that younger daughter is actually Song Hyeran?"

"What about you then?" He directed the question to me. "Your crush becoming your sister, how do you feel about that?"

"That... I don't care about it actually since we are not related." I said. "I want to know your answer now."

"Is there even a need to?"

"Please. I would know your thoughts even if you don't say anything." I said and chuckled.

"What do you think that I would say?" He said in a suggestive tone.

I cleared my throat in order to imitate his rough but sexy husky voice. "I don't know but I just know that I like her."

He got up and smacked me on the head. "Why would I even say that? Song Hyeran is yours, not mine."

"I know but you definitely suit Hyeran. I just know that."

I have noticed during the last few months, HyeRan and TaeHyung have been seen walking together a lot. I know that they are classmates and seatmates but they definitely looked better together than him and BoNa. BoNa seems to be the one always controlling him and he never gets to talk more than 5 words when they are together. However, if he is with HyeRan, they squabble with each other a lot. At least they had to talk with each other. Compared to that, they looked better as a couple.

Other than that, TaeHyung has changed a little in the past few months. He used to not care about anyone else but now he would make use of every opportunity to meet HyeRan. He would purposely to misplace his stuff with Hye-Ran's and then blame it on her for stealing her stuff. During dinner as well, he would pretend to leave a few pieces of meat for her as she is a meat lover.

He must have thought that no one would notice if he didn't tell anyone about it but trust me, as a twin brother I knew his thoughts from inside out, top to bottom. It comes with the help of telepathy.

"No, I don't." He said and I could see that redness in his ears even though the lights weren't switched on. That is how much he likes her, it is just that he doesn't realize it yet. Dense Kim TaeHyung...

"Then what about you? What about your feelings towards her?"

"They are still there and we still remain friends. It's obvious who she always asks for help, it's you." I smiled with a bit of sadness in it. He didn't say anything and I knew that he is blushing. He never blushes like that when we talk about BoNa, his current girlfriend. She is really not the one for him.

"Ok, let's go to sleep and we will go see Song Hyeran tomorrow," I said laying back down on the bed and pulling the blankets over my body.

"Go see her yourself, I will be lazing at home tomorrow." Whatever you say, you will still be going tomorrow.

--------------
태형

I heard some annoying alarm in my ears and desperately tried to turn it off but I couldn't. Someone was holding on to it and was placing them near my ears the whole time. "Turn it off, it's annoying..." I said in my morning voice.

"I'm never turning it off until you open your eyes." My older sister's voice said and I woke up, opening my eyes.

"Happy now?" I said. She nodded and I felt the urge to smile. After what happened, it didn't really have a difference in my life as Kim HaeNa is still my older sister even though we are not blood-related.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Should we go see HyeRan?" TaeHo asked now that he is also awake. We left the apartment and HaeNa noona decided to stay behind not going with us. How would she want to go with those puffy eyes?

We went into the hotel and was about to take the lift when the receptionist called the two of us back. "Are you looking for the girl who was with you last night?" She asked again when we came to the counter.

"Yes. Is she still in?" TaeHo did the speaking while I was still standing there. I didn't really like talking to strangers so...

She shook her head and my facial expression darkens. Of course, she left. "But she left letters for the both of you." She brought out two letters giving it to us.

I immediately left the hotel and boarded the taxi that was stopping in front of the hotel to the airport. TaeHo got in as well and we were off to the airport. I might still get to see her if I go now.