Chapter 11

헤란

I was sleeping halfway when I felt something in my mouth and is poking my tongue. My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted by Kim TaeHyung with a yoghurt straw in his hand. So that is the thing that was poking my tongue.

"Why did you do that for? It hurts..." I said sitting up straight.

"So you were alive... I thought that you were dead for a moment as your mouth was open, attracting flies from everywhere. I was just poking to see if you are alive." How dare he do that to a girl? Does he even have manners? No, he doesn't because being well-mannered doesn't exist in his dictionary never ever.

I glanced at the clock, the class is starting in a minute and what's the first lesson again? I turned my head towards the headphone bastard. "Hey, what's the first lesson again?"

"Art." Art? Finally, a subject that I'm super good at.

"Art? Is the teacher nice?" I waited for his response for a few minutes and he is still listening to his music. Ok, I'm being ignored again... Annoying headphone bastard...

I looked over at his tablet and paused his music. That made him look towards me immediately. "What's your problem?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you if the Art teacher is nice or not."

"I don't know, never really listened to his lessons." I suddenly feel so useless talking to him when he doesn't give you the answer that you want.

"And don't pause my music at any time you want, you annoy me so much that I want to throw you out of the window right now." He said playing his music again. This guy...

I need to start buying electric weapons as soon as I go home so that I can electrocute him whenever I want. This guy definitely deserves some electrocuting from the almighty Song HyeRan.

The sound of high heels distracted my thinking and I turn towards the sound: A female teacher is coming in but isn't it supposed to be a male?

A mid-thirties male comes walking into the classroom with a stick in his hand and a bag in another. One female was following behind him wearing a blouse and pencil skirt carrying her handbag and an easel.

 One female was following behind him wearing a blouse and pencil skirt carrying her handbag and an easel

The male teacher tapped on the chalkboard to get everyone's attention. "Alright, students please go back to your class. Before class starts, I have some bad news. It is that I'm leaving this school for another job in Busan."

"He's leaving? Then we will be good with no Art Teacher. No one gives a damn about Art." One whispered and I swear that I almost went in front of him punching him in the face.

"Maybe she is the new Art teacher, I wonder if she had a boyfriend or not..." If she didn't, she wouldn't even want to choose you...

"So I will be leaving this school by the end of the week." The male blew his nose with a tissue that he had with him.

"She will be the new Art teacher, coming all the way from Kanazawa College of Arts, please treat her with the utmost respect. She is 23 and just graduated from an art school." He stepped back and the female teacher came to the front.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Haena and I will be your new Art Teacher." She bowed and everyone applauded for her. Such a huge difference from that never-ending crying teacher who is still wiping away his tears. I wonder if he knows how much the students actually hated him.

"Kim Saem, may I know if you have a boyfriend?" Can't they ask something different this time?

It is always the same old questions - Have you been attached? Or Do you want to date any of us? She will be going to jail if she did that.

She had a mysterious smile on her face. "What do you think then?" She paused for a moment and scanned through the whole classroom as if she is looking for someone. "Kim Tae-Hyung?"

And how does she know about Kim TaeHyung when none of us has officially introduced ourselves to her yet? I looked at him and he had a shocked expression on his face. It is as if he has just seen a ghost. What is with him?

"Come on, Kim TaeHyung... You know the answer to this."She seems like she knows Kim TaeHyung very well, who is she??

I nudged him. "What?"

"The new teacher has called you and you haven't answered her yet."

"Eo..." He said and looked at the teacher. "I don't know."

"Liar, how can one brother not know if his sister is dating anyone or not? We even met each other just last evening, don't you remember?" They are siblings? But why do I not see the resemblance between them and her?

-------

태형

I was waiting for TaeHo as he told me that he would be slightly late from his supplementary classes. I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes. How long is he going to take to just come down from the second floor to here? That is only a 5 minutes walk.

"Taehyung-ah!" A female called my name and I instantly regretted looking up. The female came running towards me dragging a strawberry milk coloured luggage and I quickly avoided her by walking out of the school.

"Taehyung-ah! Don't you dare turn away from your sister like that!" She quickly caught up to me and stopped me from going anywhere.

"Did that woman placed you here to take care of the two of us?"

"How did you know? Did Omma told you about that?"

"Nope, I just know it. It is already obvious when you became a teacher in the school."

"Listen carefully you kid, no matter how much you hated our mom, she is there for whatever stuff you attended for. Your elementary school graduation ceremony, your middle school graduation ceremony, she is always there."

"I don't care, she is just a nuisance in my life. You are one too."

She placed me in a headlock. "And you are coming home with me. TaeHo and the rest have already given me full permission of your life to me." Aishh, that Kim TaeHo...

"And what if I don't want to?"

"There isn't a thing for it." She hit me on the forehead. "Let's have some lunch before going back. It's Cheese Tteokbokki, the one that you loved."

"I don't like that anymore." I lied.

"You still do, you smell of Cheese Tteokbokki even now."

"But that doesn't mean that I would fall for it. I am not that stupid."

"But you are already falling for it. Look at where we are now at." I looked around the surroundings and I swear that I was going to punch her. She literally put me in a headlock until the lift lobby of my apartment. I sighed. Why is she always like this?