Chapter 13

태형

I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw the person entering the house with my older sister. Song Hyeran...

"Hey..." She said looking awkward.

"What are your manners? Not going to greet your classmate and neighbour?" I ignored her and went back to my room. Didn't she have her own house to go to?

TaeHo was in the room still sleeping and I woke him up slightly shaking him. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to sit up. "Is it dinner time now?"

I nodded. "Song Hye-Ran is also here for dinner, Noona dragged her here."

His eyes doubled in size. "Ran is here?" He exclaimed and started tidying his hair to look more presentable to Song Hye-Ran. He's really no cure...

"Do you really like her that much?" I asked and he became speechless.

"H-how did you know that I liked her?" I swear that he looks someone that has just fallen in love for the first time in forever. Well, that counts as she is the first one that he liked the whole 20 years of his life.

"I just know it from the moment that you spoke to her on the train. Is she that pretty to you?"

"Of course, she is the prettiest human being that I have ever seen." I shook my head in disappointment. Why is he always that naive?

"Then quickly confirm your feelings for her, she is definitely going back to Seoul after graduation so make it quick." He nodded as if he is a little kid and skipped out of the room to meet that annoying woman.

I then laid down on my bed to kill time, I'm never going to the living room. I don't want to be in the same room as her. A text message came and I looked at it. 

보나 (BoNa in Hangul)

Are you free now?? Meet me at the Lotte Hotel if you are. Again? How horny can she be?

No, I'm having dinner with my family tonight.

I switched off my phone immediately to avoid her calling over to ask why I am always having dinner with my family and not wanting to be with her. She's annoying but she is the one that doesn't really care about my looks and everything. She loves me for who I am. There was a knock on the door telling me to get out of my room and eat dinner.

I wore my glasses and made my way to the dining room where the two are already seated next to each other, TaeHo being very nervous sitting beside her and Song Hyeran just being ignorant all the time.

Noona placed her apron on the chair and sat down. "Let's eat. Hyeran-ah, eat as much as you can."

"Yes, Kim Saem..."

"What's with the honorifics? Call me Unnie when we are in private. Kim Saem sounds too formal when you are addressing your neighbour."

"Got it. Kim saem--unnie."

"Oh my, you're so cute..." She squealed as she handed a piece of meat to Song Hye-Ran's bowl using her own chopsticks.

"Hey..." My sister nudged me. "Why aren't you eating? I took so much effort just to cook for you guys and you are not eating?"

Taeho sent a signal to me telling me to cooperate with her for one day. It is embarrassing as there is a stranger eating with us as well. I sighed and picked up a piece of vegetable putting into my mouth and my facial expression changed instantly.

I remembered that I don't eat chilli peppers alone like that, it is so spicy. Why the hell did she even buy such spicy chilli peppers for? "Hyung, are you... Crying?" TaeHo asked and he seemed to be very concerned.