Prologue.

WARNING: This book MAY contain the following - Mature scenes such as moderate to strong Sex Scenes/Strong Langauge/Suspense Scenes/Alcohol and/or drug usage.

It is not recommended you read this if you are not 16 or older

However, if you are fine with the scenes mentioned above or you feel you are mature enough, then you may continue.

~*~*~*~

Due to high demand, I would like to introduce you to my first Harry Styles Fanfiction.

His Territory (H.S)

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~  

Prologue.

Harry

She looks like a flower, flawless, delicate and untouched.

I can only see the back of her, yet, I already know she's unique and beautiful. Maybe it's the way her pink strapless top hugs her body, revealing her beautifully curves to my eyes. Or perhaps it's the tight black skirt which falls just above her knees. Maybe it's the fact she's a blonde, my mates always tell me that blondes are easy to get. 

I sit in the VIP section of the club, as she walks through the dance floor. I can't help but watch that ass sway with each step she takes. 

In my mind, I can picture her on top of me, riding me, while my hands roam across her perfectly tanned body. The way I move inside of her, and how she would moan my name and throw her head back when I hit her most sensitive spot. 

"Harry, are you even listening?"

Blinking several times I quickly remove my hands from the now, hard, and the noticeable lump in my pants hidden beneath the table. "Sorry, what did you say?" 

Thank god for me, my best friend Niall has the same idea I have and probably never noticed me touching myself, and knowing him, he hasn't seen that chick. 

That's Irish people for you.

"I've got my eyes set on a blonde." He informs me, this causes me to snap my head in his direction. But luckily, Niall points to a tall girl grinding some guy on the dance floor. "Hazz? Have you ever thought about settling down with one girl?"

"Where's the fun in that?" 

"Just a thought since you're finally turning 21," He shrugs and stands up. "Anyway, I'm going to try my luck," I roll my eyes and he winks at me. "Not that I need luck, unlike you."

I flip him off and shake my head, "Yeah, yeah, I know, cutting my hair wasn't my best idea. But I kinda like it." I face palm myself when I realise he's already left the VIP section and is walking over to his target.

Speaking of targets, where's mine.

I begin scanning the club for her but when I don't see her, panic begins to rise in my body.

Then I spot her, she stands at the bar with her back to me. When an oversized man places his disgusting hand on her shoulder, my blood boils. She's mine you fat fuck.

Quickly, I speed walk out of the VIP section, through the dance floor and approach her. 

"Baby let'sh go back to my place," The man says and starts touching her precious body. "W-we can have-e s-shome fu-un." He slurs his speech. 

"I told you, I'm not interested." Her voice sounds angelic as if she's an angel in disguise.  

Not taking the hint, the man grabs her wrists. "I washn't a-asking shweeth-heart." 

"The lady said no, I would suggest you releasing her." My voice is strong and demanding.

When she turns around to face me, I almost have a heart attack. Her eyes are blue and her face is even more beautiful than I imagined. 

-

I spent the following hours with her, she never told me her name. But she explained to me how she had just moved to England with her parents. Apparently, she has never ever got drunk and this was her first time in a club. I spotted Niall on the dance floor, with his chick, he gave me thumbs up and a wink.

"Who's that?" She asks me, watching Niall attempting to impress the girl he's with. 

"Oh, a friend. No-one important, so did you wanna come back to my place?"

I had just laid the big question on her, she's slightly drunk so it's not like she would remember this night which is too bad because I plan on giving her everything. 

She takes another sip from her glass, "I don't know, I've never done this before." Giggles escape her throat, but she covers her mouth. "I'm sorry, it's not funny." When she places her hand on my leg and begins to move it upwards, I freeze. "I guess, I-I could come back with you." 

-

A/N: It's short and not that detailed, I know! :( but anyway I hope you guys like it.

Vote if you would like to see this book continued xo don't forget to check out my profile for other books.