Fate.

Destiny:(Noun)

the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future. "she was unable to control her own destiny." the hidden power believed to control future events; fate. "he believed in destiny." -synonyms: future, fate, fortune, doom; lot, portion, due; nemesis; literary dole. "man is master of his own destiny"

.

"I'm on a mission, no longer listening to anyone that says 'don't try.' Sometimes you feel it, deep in your spirit, it's like a fire that won't die." 

Song - One Day

Artist - Charice

.

Harry

Harry

Niall, Luke and I, had piled into my black Lamborghini. 

The second Luke shut the back door, my foot pressed hard on the gas and we were off.

I didn't care the fact I was speeding and probably would get speeding tickets. All I care about is Joe. 

"Harry! Fuck! Slow down!" Niall screams from beside me, his hand gripping the sides of his seat so hard that his knuckles are turning white. "Slow down! You're gonna kill us!"

I took a glance at Luke through the middle mirror, he has a huge grin on his face and seemed to be enjoying the speed.

"Harry-"

"Will you shut up!" Luke cuts across Niall, leaning forward between Niall and me. "If this speed is too fast for your Irish ass, then you can always walk."

I smirk proudly at Luke, my eyes returning to the road in front of us. "How far away is the dock?"

"Bout five minutes," Niall replies looking at his phone. "Just continue down this road-" My foot hits the gas harder, pressing the peddle almost against the floor. "Harry! God Damn it!"

"I can make it there in three minutes."

And that's what I did, actually, I made it there in two minutes and twenty-five seconds. But, unfortunately for us, we had to climb over a fence. Niall, of course, got stuck right on the top, Luke managed to get him down. 

I left them and ran as fast as my legs could carry me towards the only building in this car yard. My legs threw me over a crushed car and around an old bus. 

When I rescue Joe, I plan on telling her how I feel. I've been wanting to for awhile now, but shit kept happening.

I'm not sure if I love her, I do know I have strong feelings for the girl.