Goals in Life.

A/N

The fanfictions awards are opened again, for those of you who nominated this book I'd love to say thank you!

if you haven't and you would like to nominate this book, head over to thefictionawards to their book 'the fiction awards 2017' make sure you follow the rules. You can enter it any category, although, I would prefer 'best fanfiction'.

Again, thank you to those who have already nominated it!

.

Merriment:(noun)

Gaiety and fun. "her eyes sparkled with merriment." -synonyms: high spirits, high-spiritedness, exuberance; cheerfulness, gaiety, fun, effervescence, euphoria, exhilaration, elation, verve, buoyancy, carefreeness, blitheness, levity, zest, sportiveness, liveliness, cheer, joy, joyfulness, joyousness, jolliness, jollity, happiness, gladness, exultation, rejoicing, jocundity, jocularity, conviviality, festivity, merrymaking, revelry, mirth, mirthfulness, glee, gleefulness, laughter, hilarity, light-heartedness, amusement, pleasure; informal larking about. "her eyes were dancing with merriment."

.

Joe

Arriving at the H.E.S Hotel, which is one belonging to Harry.

Harry never allowed my skin to be in absence of his, he either held my hand, wrapped his arms around me or held me to his chest. I don't know if he's trying to protect me, or he's feeling guilty because he failed to do just that already. But, I feel secure with him and safe, even though he couldn't protect me before, I still feel safer with him more than anywhere else.

I want to tell him how I feel, I want to tell him I love him.

And I will. I will tell Harry Styles how fucking in love I am with him.

Just maybe not yet.

The doors to Harry's Limo opened to me, revealing a sea of people spread out across the lawn leading up to the hotel's front doors. Security had already secured a path through the large crowd and Harry stepped out, camera's flashed, people began yelling out questions to him.

When he walked around to my door and opened to me, the yelling got louder, so loud, it frightened me.

"Hey," Harry held onto my hand, helping me out. "I'm sorry, after everything that's happened Joe, you don't need this." he motioned behind him. "Stay by my side, don't look at them or listen to anything they say,"

I couldn't even look Harry in his eyes, but I had no choice when Harry tilted my chin up. "Keep your eyes on me, don't think of anything else. Baby, I want you to focus only on me, you can do that, can't you Joe?"

His eyes, so captivating, mesmerising, and so very beautiful. I found my head nodding, "Yes,"

"Good, are you ready?" His orbs sparkled under the sunrise on the horizon.

Again I nodded, gripping his hand with my own. "I am."

"No matter what they say, please Joe, don't listen." He begged me, his hand wrapped around my own as I was helped out of the Limo and onto my feet. "Ignore them."

I took an uneven breath, he suddenly released my hand and wrapped both his arms around me, pulling me flush against his chest as we began to walk towards the main entrance.

"Styles! Over here! Is it true she's pregnant?"

"Harry, any comment on the gas leak that caused the explosion in your other hotel?"

"Was it an accident!"

"Hey, who's the pretty lady with you?"

"Isn't that Joe Hemmings?"

"Business and pleasure Mr Styles?"

I zoned out to the shouting crowd along with screaming girls asking Harry to fuck them or have a threesome. I chose to ignore them.

Now safely inside, Harry lead me up to his Penthouse which was the 30th floor. We exited the elevator and walked into a wide hallway, four doors were located on it, two on each side.

Before we got to the end, Harry turned around to face me. "I feel I need to apologise,"

"What? w-why?"

"Joe, be honest with me, are you completely comfortable with our relationship being-"

I started to fucking laugh, I even snorted and it wasn't a cute snort, I sounded like a pig.

Harry just stared at me, lips slightly parted while I laughed.

I took him off guard by slamming my lips to his and pushing him backwards, until his back collided with the red wall behind him.

Harry's hands fell on my hips, "Jump," he instructed, breaking the kiss for a split second before reconnecting our lips.

I did as I was told, and jumped onto his waist. My hands flung around his neck as my tongue battled with his.

Apparently, Harry had walked us into his lounge room I only realised this, when my back came into contact with the soft sofa and he hovered above me.

I felt his fingers playing with the hem of my shirt. Separating our kiss, I nodded my head and helped him take my shirt off. It landed on the floor and was soon joined by Harry's shirt.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Harry told me, moving his lips against the skin of my neck and leaving small but effective kisses there. My hands felt the muscles of his broad shoulders and found their way down his lower back, then moved to his jeans.

I fumbled with his belt and mentally cursed when I couldn't undo it.

"Someone's eager," Harry chuckled from above me. He sat up and helped me undo his skinny ass jeans before kicking them off. "Joe, are you sure about this?"

I brought my bottom lip between my teeth and said, "Yes, daddy now fuck me already."

.

Two hours later Harry and I haven't moved, we lay on his sofa with a blanket covering our naked bodies. My head is resting on his chest that's covered in a thin layer of sweat. I can hear his heart beating against his rib cage and feel the steady rise and fall of his chest.

"Harry?" I raised my head off him and looked him in his eyes.

He hummed in response and quickly kissed my forehead, while his hands were wrapped tightly around my waist, our legs tangled together.

"I don't mind everyone knowing about us, including your family," I told him the truth. I don't care if anyone knows about us, but I do care that Henry will see Harry as my weakness and also Zayn with Harry. "I-I just--can we not tell my mum about my tattoos? She still doesn't know, and if she finds out it-"

"Joe, it's fine. I don't think we should say anything, not even to my family regarding your tattoos or us having sex. Not until we find out what exactly happened that night," His hand moved up my upper back, stroking it. "And Joe-"

It's like we were both reading each other's mind because we both said in sync those three little words that have the ability to destroy everything or to bring us closer together.

"I love you,"