Unforgettable.

Monumental:(Adjective)

-great in importance, extent, or size. "it's been a monumental effort" -synonyms: huge, great, enormous, gigantic, massive, colossal, mammoth, immense, tremendous, mighty, stupendous, vast, prodigious, Herculean, titanic, gargantuan, staggering, exceptional, extraordinary; informal ginormous. "a monumental task"

-Terrible, dreadful, awful, colossal, staggering, huge, enormous; catastrophic, unforgivable, indefensible; informal whopping; rare egregious "a monumental error of judgement"

-Impressive, striking, outstanding, remarkable, magnificent, marvellous, majestic, stupendous, prodigious, ambitious, large-scale, grand, awe-inspiring, awesome, important, significant, distinguished, classic, memorable, transcendent, exalted, unforgettable, enduring, lasting, abiding, permanent, immortal, historic, epoch-making. "the ballet is one of his most monumental works"

-

Joe

Billy left for work, she said since Harry was better we should leave and seem to be-

Okay, okay. So that wasn't her exact words. 

She may or may not have said, and I quote, "Get your horny ass's out of my apartment, I don't like coming home to PDA in my home! Not to mention you two having angry sex in my bathroom." 

Two hours later and I'm inside of Harry's famous mansion. I helped him to sit down on his sofa.

"Are you gonna be alright?" I questioned as a crease forming between my brows while I stood between his legs. 

Harry looked up at me, his olive eyes locking with mine. Reaching out, his hands grab my hips and pulled me down onto his lap. "Are you worried about me, Ms Hemmings?" 

With my legs positioned on either side of him, I couldn't help but find myself staring deeply into those eyes that have the ability to make you so fucking wet just by looking into them. 

"It was just a question Mr Styles, I'm only concerned about your-"

"So you are worried," I watch his pink plump lips turn into a smirk. His forehead leans against mine as I gulp down a lump in my throat. "Now, about me taking you out."

"I'm not your girlfriend," I point out. 

Fuck, I wish I was though. 

The things he could do with his lips and that long tongue.... I'm one hundred percent sure, he could make me climax just with his tongue alone and those fucking fingers... oh. my. god.

With his brows raised, I feel one of his hand falls my hip. With his free hand, he touches my right cheek bone before gliding his fingers along my skin ever so slowly, leaving a tingling sensation. 

His fingers brush over my lips, sending a chill throughout my body.

I have the suddenly urge to lick his fingers; like a lollipop. I'd roll my tongue over the tips making sure I wet them, before opening my mouth and sucking on them.

I close my eyes and reopen them to find his lips suddenly hover over mine. 

I fucking get butterflies in my stomach. 

Why do I have butterflies!?

His hand leaves my face only to wrap around the back of my neck. For some reason I find myself making the first move, I place my hands on his shoulders and with my eyes now closed; our lips collide. 

My hands squeeze his shoulders as I kiss him, deeply. He playfully bites down on my bottom lip earning a moan from me. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth so I tilt my head to the side to give Harry better access.