Behind the Scenes.

Please follow me on social media's <3 (I'll follow back)

Twitter - @ DaniBabidge

Facebook - @ DanielleBabidge101 (yes I have facebook lol)

Instagram - @ daniellebabidge

.

.

.

Hidden:(adjective)

Kept out of sight; concealed. "hidden dangers." -synonyms: concealed, secret, not visible, invisible, unseen, not on view, out of sight, covered, camouflaged, disguised, masked, shrouded, veiled, unrevealed. "they watched the action through a hidden camera."

.

"Down to earth. It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns. Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round. Moving in reverse with no way out." <- (psst! You, yeah you.... tell me I wasn't the only person who sung it, instead of reading it.)

Song - Infinity

Artist - One Direction

.

Joe

"Why do we have to leave dad?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest. My eyes glancing into my fathers, who had just dropped a big fat bomb on Luke and me; we're moving to England.

Yeah! I've always wanted to move halfway around the fucking world.

Note the sarcasm.

Luke leans his elbows against his knees and his head falls on his hands. "I get London offered you a high paid position. But I have to awkwardly agree with Joe on this one, it doesn't make sense to move us. The move itself is going to cost a lot."

"I'm not asking for either of your permissions," My dad snapped back. "Your mum and I have made our minds up, you have two days to say goodbye to your friends."

"Two days!?" Both Luke and I yell in sync. Our bottom jaw dropping to the ground. 

Dad doesn't answer but simply nods and sits down on the sofa, turning the Television on. 

7 News Live Update flashes across the screen. 

'The fate of Malik Enterprise has been saved by an unnamed person. This comes as a relief for M.E. The Company had been-"

"I can't wait to get to England." Dad randomly says, switching off the news and turning to Luke and me. "Don't look so down kids, I expect a lot of interesting and good things to happy to this family over there. Think of it as a new start."

"I fucking don't want to move!" Luke says next to me. "This is our home, we-"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me son!" My dad suddenly is standing in front of Luke. He grabs Luke by his shirt and shoves him against the wall. "We're moving and that's final." 

My lips part and a very loud gasp emerges from my throat. 

In the last month, I've noticed small changes in my dad. Like he's never been violent before, yeah he would yell and threaten us (Not physical) but he didn't hit us; until now.

Dad's changed and I have no idea why.

.

Zayn left about ten minutes ago and since the,n memories of our move ran through my mind.