Unknown Destination.

Intimacy:(noun)

close familiarity or friendship. "the intimacy between a husband and wife" -synonyms: closeness, togetherness, affinity, rapport, attachment, familiarity, confidentiality, close association, close relationship, close attachment, close friendship, friendliness, comradeship, companionship, amity, affection, mutual affection, warmth, warm feelings, understanding, fellow feeling.

-euphemistic, sexual intercourse. -synonyms: sexual relations, sexual intercourse, sex, intercourse, lovemaking, the act of love, carnal knowledge, sexual congress, congress; formal coition, coitus, copulation. "she flushed at the memory of their earlier intimacy."

Smut warning

(Are you ready? *snickers*)

-

Joe

The ride to Harry's was extremely interesting, he told me about his home town (Holmes Chapel, Cheshire) and how he grew up there along with his older sister whom he said was Gemma. About five years ago, Harry lost communication with his sister and her whereabouts remains unknown. His parents, however, moved to London but Harry doesn't see them very often. He often would buy them things, like the cars he told me earlier.

After Harry explained his life to me, I explained mine. Although, there's not really much to tell since my father wasn't my father and instead was my fucking uncle.

"So, pretty much I've been living a lie," I don't dare look at him and gaze out the window at the passing houses. "My family is so fucked up, I don't know what the truth is anymore."

One of his hand that is resting on my knee, gives it a slight squeeze. "That's why I'm here," he tells me, and this causes my eyes to look at him. "We're going to get to the bottom of this," A smile creeps up on his face. "And for the record love, you're not fucked up." 

The rest of the ride to his house was in silence, neither one of us spoke. Finally, the car came to a stop at Harry's front door. We got out of the car and started to walk towards the front door.

But Harry caught my wrist, stopping me. "Whatever happens in there, whatever Karren says, remember I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Harry, I appreciate it." I slip my hand from his grasp only to wrap it around his elbow, my small fingers hold onto his arm.

He smiles at me with a nod. "That's what friends are for right?"

Yeah, friends.

Is it so wrong to say that I want to be more than friends with him?

"Hey," I hadn't realised I was staring at the ground until I felt his other hand lift my chin up. "It's going to be alright, we'll figure this shit out."

If only he knew that's not what's bothering me.

"Yeah, let's do it." I find the strength to smile and tug gently on his arm.

Harry walks into his house with my hand still holding his arm. He leads me through the first hallway but instead of turning left into the lounge and dining room, we take a right.

There's a large room before me, multiple red and white sofa's circles a glass table. At the far side near a window, sits a woman with red hair.

Her eyes meet us and she stands up, "Harry," She greets him and nods at me. "You must be Ms Hemmings, now I'd love to say how it's a pleasure to meet you but under the circumstance, I highly think it's not recommended. However, I'm Karren."