Secret Plans.

- Ignore errors please -

abscond:(verb)

Leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. "the barman absconded with a week's takings." -synonyms: run away, escape, bolt, clear out, flee, make off, take flight, take off, fly, decamp; make a break for it, take to one's heels, make a quick getaway, beat a hasty retreat, show a clean pair of heels, run for it, make a run for it; disappear, vanish, slip away, steal away, sneak away; informal do a bunk, do a moonlight flit, cut and run, skedaddle, skip, do a runner, head for the hills, do a disappearing/vanishing act, fly the coop, take French leave, scarper, vamoose; informal take a powder, go on the lam. "he had absconded from a Borstal."

.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same, you saved me."

Song - More than this

Artist - One Direction

.

Harry squeezed my hand as we sat in one of his Limo's. I didn't know where he was taking me, I didn't even ask, in fact, we haven't really said anything since he pretty much pulled me out of the house after reading the letter. 

The Limo stopped behind a gas station. I raised my brows, wondering why we didn't pull out in the main area.

"Come on, quickly love." 

"Harry, wh-"

"Don't ask questions, just quickly get out," He got out of the Limo, and held his hand out for me. "Joe, quick." 

I kept my mouth shut and followed him using my crutches. 

I'm beginning to hate these things, they're so annoying but I guess without them Harry would have to carry me everywhere. 

Not like he would complain about that.

Harry leads me to a back entrance, that's when I saw them. First, there was a girl dressed in the same clothes as me, she's even using crutches and has the same annoying cast on her leg. She walks past us with a man who was wearing same clothes as Harry and looks like him.

"I'll explain everything later," Harry kisses my cheek, his hand never left mine. 

I watched as the couple got into the Limo and it drove off.

I was dragged into the staff restrooms, Harry locked the door behind him.  When I turned around I noticed clothes on the ground. 

"Harry, what's going on? W-who were those people? Why did they look like-" I paused, my eyes widened.

Harry's using them as bait. 

"Oh my god, you-you-"

He laughed, gripping my face with his hands. "If my plan works, which I'm sure it will. We can slip out of England unnoticed."

My forehead rests against his. "I trust you,"

"Yeah?"

"Yes," With my hands wrapped around his neck, I pull his lips to mine. "I love you," I breathe out after he had kissed me passionately.