I'd Die For Her.

Sacrifice:(Verb)

give up (something valued) for the sake of other considerations. "working hard doesn't mean sacrificing your social life" -synonyms: give up, abandon, surrender, forgo, renounce, forfeit, relinquish, resign, abdicate, sign away, yield, cede, waive; prostitute, betray. "he hadn't sacrificed his humanitarian principles."

-

Harry

I hadn't seen or spoken to Joe since she made is very clear she cares for me, perhaps more than she let on. Two days had past and at that time I was with Karren trying to find this mystery man who tried to kidnap Joe.

Every time Karren got a lead it just ended up being another fucking dead-end. There had to be more to it than just a jealous brother. I'm determined to find out just what Henry Hemmings is up too.

Karren and I sat in silence at a Cafe just down the road from my house. 

I watched her flick through the phone in her hand.

Without warning, I pushed the chair backwards causing Karren to snap her head up at me. "Harry? Where are you going?" 

"I need to talk to Joe's mum," I simply replied, sliding my jacket from the chair and put it on. "I'm going to ask her questions."

"That's my job-"

"I don't give a shit, obviously you're doing a poor job at it." I snapped at her. "He's a murderer Karren, what's to stop him from attempting to get Joe again."

Her eyes narrowed at me as she placed her elbows on the table with her chin resting on her hands. "That's easy answered, you."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't you see it? Harry, you're a celebrity, you're famous. I doubt Henry or Zayn will do anything in public, it'll be a bit reckless if they did." She explains before tilting her head towards the large tinted window to our left. "Look at there and tell me what you see."

My head turned to the left and I let my eyes trail to the window. A very large crowd had gathered outside the Cafe, including some paparazzi. "So?"

"So, stay in the public eye." Karren stood to her feet and moved next to me repeating, "Stay in the public eye Harry, go to your penthouse and stay there until I get a proper lead on the situation." 

"What if he tries something? I can't always protect her Karren, she lives with her-"

"Then invite her family to stay with you."

My lips part and my brows furrowed "What?"

"Look, just explain to her family how it's not safe at their home and ask them to stay at your hotel." She explains placing her hand on my shoulder. "As for security, leave that to me. I have some buddies who own me a favour." 

Her hand leaves my shoulder but not before a click of a camera goes off behind us, causing me to spin around. "Delete that shit," 

A young girl frowns but swipes her finger across a pink phone in her hand. "Sorry Mr Styles, i-it's just a huge f-fan!"

Karren smirks and mouths, see.

The looks disappointed, so I ask. "Would you like an autograph instead?"

Her eyes widen and a grin forms on her face. "yes please!" 

-

I decided to take Karren's advice and invite Joe and her family to stay at one of my hotels.