Hidden from Plain Sight.

(APPARENTLY some people didn't get notifications for this chapter, so I republished it. P.s Excuse me while I go scream into my pillow.)

.

possession:(noun)

plural noun: possessions

the state of having, owning, or controlling something. "she had taken possession of the sofa." -synonyms: ownership, proprietorship, control, hands, keeping, care, custody, charge, hold, title, guardianship. "the estate came into the possession of the Heslerton family." seize, appropriate, impound, expropriate, sequestrate, sequester, confiscate; take, get, acquire, obtain, secure, procure, possess oneself of, get hold of, get one's hands on, help oneself to; occupy, conquer, capture, commandeer, Requisition; distrain, attach, disseize; poind; informal get one's mitts on.

..

"For your eyes only, I show you my heart. For when you're lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me when we're apart, now you know me, for your eyes only."  

Song - If I Could Fly

Artist - One Direction

.

"As my life flashes before my eyes, I'm wondering will I, ever see another sunrise? So many won't get the chance to say goodbye but it's too late to pick up the value of my life."

Song - Russian Roulette

Artist - Rihanna

.

"So go on, live your life, so go on and say goodbye. So many questions, but I don't ask why maybe someday, but not tonight."

Song - Hush Hush

Artist - Avril Lavigne

.

Two Days Later

Harry

She's gone.

I can't believe she left without telling me.

There's no note, no text, a big fat nothing.

It's been two days since she just vanished.

"Harry, will you stop pacing in circles mate?" Louis huffs from the other side of the kitchen, arms cross over his chest. "You're making me dizzy."

"Oh hey, I found Pizza," Niall says with his head inside the fridge, "You don't mind if I have a piece yeah?" He mumbles chewing on something.

"Dude I'm pretty sure you've already eaten like three pieces," Louis snickers.

Niall pops his head out from the fridge with half a piece hanging out his mouth. "Seriously? how do you think I look this good? I gotta eat to keep looking like this," 

Louis walks over to him and smacks the back of his head. "Pull your ass out of the fridge, Harry needs our help." He says leaning on Niall's shoulder. 

"Louis is right," Liam says sitting next to Gemma on the sofa. "We've got to work together to find this fucker,"

"Who's a fucker?" Niall questions.

"You're a fucker," Louis response with a smirk.

I roll my eyes mumbling, "idiots, why'd I even ask for your help? You guys are useless,"