Epilogue.

irretrievable:(adjective)

not able to be retrieved or put right. "the irretrievable breakdown of their marriage."-synonyms: irreversible, unrectifiable, irremediable, irrevocable, irredeemable, irrecoverable, unrecoverable, irreparable, unrepairable, beyond repair; irreclaimable, lost, lost and gone, gone forever, hopeless, past hope, beyond hope. "the situation was now irretrievable."

.

"In this world of loneliness, I see your face yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy." 

Song - Bleeding Love  

Artist - Leona Lewis

.

"I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along."

Song - My Immortal

Artist - Evanescence

.

...Four Years Later...

Joey

I walked into the kitchen finding daddies stash of wollypops. My wittle hands reached up to steal one but I heard someone clear their throat behind me. 

"Excuse me," I quickly took a wollypop from the jar and hid it behind my back. "I thought I told you-" Daddy comes up behind me and wifts me off the ground. "-No lollies first thing in the morning," 

"But daddy!" I stuff the wollypop into my pants. "I wants one!"

Daddy chuckles sitting me our kitchen bench top. "I know you want one Joey, but daddy can't handle your hyperactivity this time in the morning. Besides," He tickwes my sides making me waugh. "We've gotta get you ready for kindergarten." 

Daddy stops tickwing me as I pout. "I hate kindagagen," 

"I know you do lil dude, but daddy has an important appointment."

"Can we visit mummy after you sees your appointmenteded?"

Daddy's eyes fwicker to my face then to the pickure of mummy on our fridge. "I think she'd like that," 

Mumma wives in the hispital, she still sweeping because daddy says she tired but I want mummy to wake up. 

"Daddy?" 

My blue eyes meet daddy's green ones. "Hm?"

"I stoled a wollypop to give mummy, maybe she wake up if I give her?" I took the wollypop from my pants and gave it to daddy. 

Daddy smiled, "Maybe, I'll make sure she gets it, now let's get you ready."

.