Collision Course.

contradiction:(noun)

A combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another. "the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions."

The statement of a position opposite to one already made. "the second sentence appears to be in flat contradiction of the first." -synonyms: denial, refutation, rebuttal, countering, counterstatement, opposite; negation; formal gainsaying; rare confutation. "the second sentence appears to be a flat contradiction of the first."

-

"She was scared, unprepared, lost in the dark, falling apart. I can survive, with you by my side. We're gonna be alright. This is what happens when two worlds collide.

Song: Two Worlds Collide

Artist: Demi Lovato

-

"I didn't mean to kiss you, you didn't mean to fall in love, I never meant to hurt you. We never meant for it to mean this much."

Song: Hush Hush

Artist: Avril Lavigne

-

My phone falls from my hand, and bounces on the tiled floor beneath me; shattering. 

I have to grip the sink to remain standing.

They have Billy.

Fuck, why didn't I see it before? Usually, Billy would text or call me, but she hasn't done for about a week. 

What type of friend am I?  A fucked up friend, that's what. 

I can't think straight. 

My hands tighten their grip on the sink but my vision becomes blurry and begins to fade. This causes me to lose my balance. A small shriek escapes my lips before my back collides with the ground. 

Upon impact I feel a tearing sensation in my right thigh, followed by a sharp pain. I roll onto my left side as my hands grip my right thigh, I instantly feel my pants becoming wet from a warm liquid.

Blood. 

Shit, I think I just tore my stitches. 

"H-har-" I try to say his name but I can't form the letters. 

My lips tremble as sobs escape them. 

I close my eyes and hear footsteps entering the bathroom, I know it's Harry because he gasps and yells, "Joe!" Seconds later I feel his hands lifting my head, and places it on his lap. "Shit, you're bleeding."

Really what gave that away Detective Styles?

"H-Harry I-"

"Don't try to speak, I'm gonna ring Calum." And that's what he does, although I don't remember him calling Calum I just hear him say, "Yeah, whatever, just get here soon."

I feel him place something over my thigh, I'm guessing it's a towel or some shit because he applies pressure which causes me to curse at him. 

"Shit, I'm sorry Joe, but I need to keep the pressure on it. You're bleeding too much." He informs me and with his other hand, he strokes my hair. "What happened? Why didn't you-"

"T-they have Billy,"

"Who? Henry?"

I open my eyes to find Harry staring right back at me, "I-I fucked up, Harry, I'm a terrible person."