Memories.

Forgotten:(Verb)

Past participle of forget. Synonyms: unremembered, out of mind, gone clean out of someone's mind, past recollection, beyond/past recall, consigned to oblivion, obliterated, blotted out, buried, left behind, bygone, past, gone, lost, irrecoverable, irretrievable; neglected, overlooked, ignored, disregarded, unappreciated, unrecognized, of no interest. "Vivaldi's operas are largely forgotten"

-

Joe

I had just officially given myself to this man whom I probably won't even remember in the morning. It feels so odd me saying this, but I think I love him or have strong feelings for him. I mean I just gave him my virginity after knowing him for roughly three hours.

Well, Billy's slept with guys after knowing them for like minutes, but that's her. I was eighteen and still a virgin.

I know I did the right thing, and I also know what's coming next.

Harry lays me down on the bed and with eyes full of lust he asks me, "Are you sure about this?"

Am I? I mean I've never done this before. My parents are going to kill me, hell even Billy will probably kill me. But hey, first time for everything right? And at least my first will be with a fucking handsome man. 

Looking me dead in the eye, he leans over my body. "I'm not gonna lie, this is going to hurt like a bitch."

"I'm ready," I swallow the lump in my throat.

Nodding his head, Harry proceeds to lift my shirt up; revealing my stomach to him. "Ready?"

"Yes,"

No! but oh well, at least I'm too drunk to feel it and in the morning I'm not going to remember it.

Harry turns on the lamp and positions himself between my legs.

My eyes automatically slam shut the second I feel the tip of the tattoo gun touch my flesh, my body jumps. 

-

I screamed, loudly I might add.

My eyes shot open and my body violently shook from the nightmare.

Fuck, it was him! Mr Styles, or as I knew him, Harry, not only took my virginity but also marked me! 

Droplets of sweat roll down my forehead as I bring my body to a sitting position on the bed and lean against the headboard behind me. 

I hope I didn't wake him up, it would feel so awkward because he hasn't spoken to me since he saved me in the pool and that was four days ago. We spoke small words, like when I asked if he would like a drink or his work clothes ironed. But every tiny conversation we had, he never looked at me. 

I wonder if he remembers as much as I do, although my memories are merely images from that night. I don't remember having sex with him, nor what we did before he gave me the tattoos and yes, Harry marked me himself.

I've been having these nightmares for the last two nights but tonight's was the worst, I actually saw Harry's face. Unlike the others, it was just the back of his head or too dark to know who he was. 

Lifting my knees against my chest, I rest my head on them.

Fuck, I'm seriously in deep shit.

I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm living with the guy who took my virginity! And marked me! As far as I know, he could've taken advantage of my drunken state.