Suffocating.

miscalculation:(noun)

an act of miscalculating; an error or misjudgement. "miscalculations were made in counting properties." -synonyms: error of judgement, misjudgement, misreading of the situation, mistake, blunder, faux pas, overestimate, underestimate; informal slip-up, boo-boo, fail; rare misreckoning. "it is Government miscalculations that are to blame"

.

"Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies, so I don't know what's real and what's not. Always confusing the thoughts in my head, so I can't trust myself anymore, I'm dying again."

Song - Going Under

Artist - Evanescence

.

Harry

I took Joe back to my Penthouse, Calum had come by and said the blow to the back of her head caused her to have a minor concussion. My mind is consumed by the possibility of what Zayn could've done to Joe if Louis hadn't shown up when he did. 

Remind me to thank Louis next time I see him. 

Currently, I'm seated on my sofa with Joe laying next to me, her bandaged head is resting on my legs and a blanket is covering the rest of her body. 

"She'll be fine mate," Niall speaks looking up at me from the kitchen table. 

I pull my bottom lip with my teeth and gently stroke Joe's hair. "I know Niall."

"Then what's bothering you?"

Sighing, I answer with, "I wasn't there if Louis didn't show up-"

"Well he did show up, Harry, you should be thankful he did," He says bringing a glass of water to his mouth and takes a sip. "And above all, Joe will be fine, you heard what Calum said."

"I know, I just-" A groan and movement on my legs interrupt me. 

Niall glances down at Joe, "Well I think it's time I go, later Styles!" He's out the door and into the elevator before I could even respond.

"H-Harry?" My attention is on the girl laying beside me. "What h-happened?"

She tries to sit up, so I wrap my arms around her and gently pull her up so she is seated next to me. "You've got a concussion," I kiss her temple as she blinks multiple times and sighs. "Joe? Did Zayn touch you?"

"Harry-"

"Did he touch you?" I repeat. 

Joe's bottom lip begins to tremble, "No, but h-he said he was going to-"

When the first tear slips from her eye, I pull Joe flush against me and leave kisses on her cheeks, forehead and the corner of her mouth. "I'm not going to let him hurt you, never again."

"You can't protect me, Harry, you can't always be with-"

Before I know what I'm saying, I hear the words slip from my mouth. "Move in with me,"

Her lips part as she stares at me, "W-what?"

"Joe, we pretty much live together anyway," It's true, we do, so why the hell not? "I want you to live with me."

"Harry that's a big step," I shouldn't have said anything, I guess I didn't really think it through I mean her mum probably wouldn't agree with it. "But yes, I'll move in with you."

What? Did I hear that correctly? please tell me I didn't hear things.

"You will?" I try to fight the smile creeping up on my face but fail miserably.