Cheering up.

despair:(noun)

plural noun: despairs

the complete loss or absence of hope."A voice full of self-hatred and despair." -synonyms: hopelessness, desperation, distress, anguish, pain, unhappiness; dejection, depression, despondency, disconsolateness, gloom, melancholy, melancholia, misery, wretchedness; disheartenment, discouragement, resignedness, forlornness, defeatism, pessimism. "many parents feel pain and despair about their teenage children." -antonyms: hope, joy.

.

"Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart. Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor and I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for." - a/n (This song just makes me cry every time I listen to it 😭)

Song - Trying Not To Love You

Artist - Nickleback 

(hi guys, please go and check out my newest book called Phantom Space, starring Niall Horan. I'd love to hear your thoughts regarding it. I also love your opinions on it, I cherish what you guys think of my work, so don't be shy and check it out on my profile <3)

Ignore errors :(

.

...Two Weeks Later...

Joe

So far Henry hadn't tried anything, maybe he was actually sticking to his word and not attempting anything until our baby was born. I don't know if he just called me to put fear into me or he was just doing it as a warning, either way, it worked.

Harry had moved us to a Penthouse for more security, which I rarely left in the last two weeks. 

My morning sickness seemed to be fading away, I only got it occasionally now, my stomach was getting bigger according to Harry. I didn't really notice it, but he said I was getting a bigger. Also, my leg and ribs are almost fully healed.

Luke dropped in yesterday, telling me mums funeral was next tomorrow. I don't know if I'm ready for to say goodbye to her just yet.

Currently, I'm sitting in the bathtub full of bubbles, Harry had ordered me to relax for awhile because the stress was eating me alive. 

I stretch my body out beneath the bubbles and let a relieved sigh fall from my lips, the warm water feels so nice and relaxing against my skin. I close my eyes only to reopen them when I heard footsteps approaching the bath.

"Got room for me in there babe?" Harry asks dropping a towel from around his waist. I bite my lip and attempt not to look at his semi-hard on, we haven't had sex for some time.

Harry said he didn't feel I was ready just yet for it even though I told him I was. He keeps rejecting me. 

I close my eyes again and nod my head, the water shifts as Harry climbs in and sits next to me, I'm instantly pulled in front of him; between his legs. "What are you doing?" I question when he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Giving my fiancee a massage," He tells me and begins to gently rub my shoulders in circular movements with his fingers.

The feeling has my head falling back on his chest, I sigh reopening my eyes. "The feels good,"

When I feel his lips begin to attack my neck with wet kisses and sucks on my skin, I pull away from him.

"Joe? where are you going?" He asks as I climb out of the bath. "What's wrong?"