Overprotective Family.

Sibling:(Noun)

plural noun: siblings  

Each of two or more children or offspring having one or both parents in common; a brother or sister. -synonyms: brothers and/or sisters "the birth of a sibling is a stressful event in the life of a child"

-

Joe

"I have an idea," After hours of brainstorming I finally came up with something. Although, it's not really a plan to ruin Harry Styles. 

Billy sits on her floor while Luke paces around near her window. "Let's hear it then," they both say and turn their attention to me.

I stand up from my previous sitting position on her bed. "No,"

"No?" Luke stares at me and runs a hand through his hair. "What'd you mean no? if you think I'm letting you anywhere near him and by yourself-"

"Luke, please. I have to do this by myself-" I close my eyes and take a step forward. Now standing in front of my brother, I open my eyes. "I have to go back to where it started."

"The club?" Billy asks looking at me. "Why do you--Oh, I see." 

Luke study's my face. Sighing he says, "Fine, but I'm coming with you." 

"Luke-"

"No sister of mine is ever going into that bloody club, alone." He smiles, it's a smile that usually has Billy blushing and giggling like a fucking school girl.

She's so into him.

It's sickening. 

My shoulders fall in defeat upon seeing how serious Luke's facial expression is. Walking towards Billy's bedroom door, I look over my shoulder. "Fine, you both can come. But you wait in the car."

-

Luke parks the car just outside of the club. Since it's mid-day, the club isn't busy.

"You two wait out here," I instruct them as I go to open the door. Luke leans over and grabs my wrist. "I'll be careful,"

"I'm coming with you." He tells me, releasing my wrist. Before I can tell him to fuck off, he's out the car and at my side. "You're my little sister, I'm not going to allow you to-"

"Luke! I'm old enough to take care-"

"Of yourself?" He laughs, throwing back his head. "Cause, that worked so well last time." 

"Fuck you," I spit, turning my heels and speed walking to the door. 

Sometimes I hate him. He's an overprotective fucker, I guess I should be thankful he cares.

Luke brushes by me and enters the club before I do.

Billy is suddenly by my side as I walk in. I open my mouth to speak but she cuts me off. "Don't worry, I'm not here to babysit." She smirks at me. "I wanna check out the guys."

"You always check out Luke," I cause her to blush. "I mean, why don't you just make a move on him?"

"W-what?"

"Oh drop the act! I know you like him," Both of us scan the club, we notice Luke already at the bar and ordering a drink. "Go for it, I need to talk to security."

Billy lifts her brows at me, "Security? Babe, what are you up to?"

Biting my bottom lip. I shake my head, smirking; I walk away.

-

I left my brother and Billy at the bar. Currently, I'm waiting for the manager of the club.

"Ms Hemmings, it's against the law." Mr Brown denies my request to see the recordings from that night. "I want to help you but-"