Protecting His Territory.

Hi, *Waves* .. Longer Chapter, you can thank me after you've read it and voted.

.

hysterical:(adjective)

affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion. "Janet became hysterical and began screaming." -synonyms: overwrought, emotional, uncontrolled, uncontrollable, out of control, unrestrained, unrestrainable, frenzied, in a frenzy, frantic, wild, feverish; beside oneself, driven to distraction, in a panic, agitated, neurotic; mad, crazed, berserk, maniac, maniacal, manic, delirious, unhinged, deranged, out of one's mind, out of one's wits, raving; informal in a state; informal swivel-eyed.

.

"And you can see my heart beating, you can see it through my chest. Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving."

Song: Russian Roulette

Artist: Rihanna

.

Joe

This guy, Louis, opened his arms out and engulfed Harry in a friendly hug. I could tell Harry felt a little awkward because it took him a few seconds before he hugged Louis back. 

"So mate, you brought her back." Louis motioned to me, I narrowed my eyes at him. "Want another tattoo love?"

"No," Harry suddenly snapped and stepped in front of me saying, "I would like to talk to you, Louis, in private."

Louis ran a hand through his hair, "Harold, I know what you're going to ask me, and the answer is, yes."

"You tattooed her?" Harry questioned Louis who nodded. "Why?"

"Why?" Louis suddenly cracks, laughing, catching me off guard. His laughter fills the large room. "Why he asks, fuck Harry! She pretty much dragged you in here and begged me to tattoo her."

My eyes widen, "W-what? I would never beg for a tattoo!" I objected which causes Louis to laugh even more. "You think this is fucking funny?"

"I'm laughing aren't I?" He sneers, holding his stomach from laughing so hard.

Bastard. 

My hands ball in tight fists, "I was drunk! I was bloody intoxicated! You had no fucking rights to tattoo me!" I roared and stepped towards him but Harry stopped me and grabbed my wrist. "Let me go, Harry,"

"Baby, wait out front, I'll talk to him." I snatched my wrist from his hand but he caught it again. "Hey, Joe," Both hands now cupped my face as he turned my head towards him, but I refused to look. "Look at me,"

"H-he did this to me, he marked me, Harry!" 

"No, I did," His fingers brushed over my cheeks before his thumb tugged at my bottom lip. "I asked him to tattoo you because I wanted you to remember me."

"W-what?"

"I remember parts," Harry's thumb continued to toy with my lip, running over the soft skin covering it. "I remember asking you about getting one, and you were all for it."

"Harry, we were both drunk, we weren't in the state to make those decisions-" My eyes once again narrow at Louis who now stands behind the counter. "He had no rights!" 

I think Harry could tell how worked up I am, I mean my hands are clenched in fists and I'm sure my face is red with anger. He sighs, planting a kiss on my forehead and telling me to wait out front.