Vision and Voices.

safe:(adjective)

comparative adjective: safer; superlative adjective: safest

protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost. "eggs remain in the damp sand, safe from marine predators." -synonyms: protected from harm/danger, shielded, sheltered, guarded, defended, secure, safe and sound, out of harm's way, all right. "the children are safe in bed." -antonyms: unsafe, insecure, at risk.

.

"Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up, but there's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes, it will never change me and you"  

Song - Night Changes

Artist - One Direction

.

 "I found a place so safe, not a single tear. The first time in my life and now it's so clear. Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here. It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere, wouldn't change a thing about it. This is the best feeling."

Song - Innocence

Artist - Avril Lavigne

.

Joe

Harry's hands tighten around my hips as I ride him, moving my own hips faster and faster. The feeling of his tip hitting all the right spots inside of me, makes me moan loudly.

"Oh fuck, Harry," I gasp when his length rubs against my g-spot. "Right there,"

"Here?" His hazel eyes stare right back up at me.

Hazel eyes?

I blinked multiple times, halting my movements.

A smirk appears on his lips, while his hands hold me on him. "What's wrong love?" 

"Z-Zayn?" A loud gasp bubbles from within me. "W-what the--Zayn?"

"The one and only," The smirk widens as I quickly get off his lap allowing his length to fall freely from me. "What's wrong?" 

"H-how?"

"How what?" A puzzle expression takes over his face. "Joe, will you tell me what's going on?" He asks watching me grab a night robe and wrap it around me. "Oh," He chuckles. "You're wondering what's going on yeah?"

"Oh my god," My hands slap over my mouth.

I just cheated on Harry with Zayn.

He laughs. "So what? Harry's cheating on you as well," 

When I blink and turn towards the bed expecting to see Zayn there, but, he isn't and instead I see something that makes my heart shatter.

Billy's hair is dyed purple, her ponytail swings from side to side as her body movements up and down on Harry. "Oh Harry, you feel so good inside me,"

"And you feel so perfect wrapped around me babygirl," Harry's husky voice says, he thrusts his own hips upwards earning a moan from Billy.

Tears begin to form in my eyes. "Harry, please how could you?"

"It hurts doesn't it?" A new voice whispers behind me, my eyes widening as I look over my shoulder to see Henry standing at the doorway. "My dear Niece, now you know how I felt when your father took your mother away from me!"