Vengeance Shall Be Mine.

disloyalty: (noun)

plural noun: disloyalties

The quality of not being loyal to a person, country, or organization; unfaithfulness. "an accusation of disloyalty and betrayal." -synonyms: unfaithfulness, infidelity, inconstancy, faithlessness, fickleness, unreliability, untrustworthiness, breach of trust, breach of faith, betrayal, falseness, false-heartedness, falsity; duplicity, double-dealing, treachery, perfidy, perfidiousness, treason, subversion, sedition, dissidence; adultery; informal back-stabbing, two-timing; rare hollow-heartedness, Punic faith, recreancy. "they accused him of disloyalty and a lack of solidarity with other leaders."

.

"So how does it feel? That my love is real? You can be sure you set my heart free, and now that you know, our love can grow, it can be all we ever wanted."

Song - I Believe

Artist - Indiana Evans

.

Joe

Zayn.

The way his name rolls off Harry's tongue sends shivers across my body. It's hard to forget the shit he did to me and now, he's watching me, or us. 

Knowing Zayn is watching us doesn't come as a shock, I knew Henry had someone watching us because of that call. I just didn't realise who, until now. 

"Joe?" Harry places his hands on my shoulders, gently turning my body around to face him. "Are you alright?" I lift my gaze to meet his.

A frown forms on Harry's face, I nod my head and respond with, "Yeah, because I know you'll protect me." I don't know if I'm trying to convince myself.

That dream still haunts me, Henry's words still floating around in my mind. 'Ironic isn't it? Harry Styles promised he would protect you when he couldn't even protect himself,' Is Henry right? I mean Harry can't protect me from everything, no matter how much he tries. 

"Doesn't sound like you're okay," Harry's hands never leave my shoulders, he leans his forehead against mine. "I will do everything I can to protect you and our baby,"

I bite my bottom lip, fighting back the tears. "You won't always be around Harry," I shake my head and pull away from him, causing his hands to fall from my shoulders. "You won't always be there when I need you," 

"Joe-"

"You can't say you'll always protect me when we both know that's not true. You can't protect me from everything Harry," I turn my head and look out of the window. "I-I need to go for a walk, I need to think about all of this,"

"No," 

"Harry, please."

Harry reaches out and pulls me into a hug. "No baby, if you need to be alone I'll go, you stay here where I know you'll be safe." 

Just being in Harry's embrace makes me feel safe and secure, but my mind doesn't feel that way. Harry releases me, kisses my forehead before saying he's going to the mall. Just as the door closes signalling Harry's left, my phone vibrates.

I walk over to where my phone is on charge and find I have two new messages.

Unknown: We need to meet up, I have some information concerning Henry.

Unknown: Meet me at Cook's Cottage in Fitzroy Gardens.

Me: Who are you?"