Superman.

Endeavour:(Verb)

Try hard to do or achieve something. "he is endeavouring to help the Third World" -synonyms: try, attempt, venture, undertake, aspire, aim, seek, set out; strive, struggle, labour, toil, work hard, try hard, exert oneself, apply oneself, do one's best, do one's utmost, give one's all, be at pains; work at, try one's hand at; informal slog away, give something a whirl, have a go at, have a shot at, have a stab at, give something one's best shot, do one's damnedest, go all out, bend over backwards, break one's neck, bust a gut, move heaven and earth; formal essay. "the company endeavoured to expand its activities."

.

"Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day."  

Song - Immortals

Artist - Fall Out Boy

.

Joe

"And I'm Superman." 

The room falls silent and our heads turn towards the voice.

Zayn stands proudly with a smirk across his face and arms crossed, a black dog stands beside him; teeth showing. But before he has any chance to say, or do anything, his body has fallen on the floor, motionless.

"Batman has left the building." Gemma dusts her hands off, standing above Zayn's unconscious body. 

"He said he was superman-"

Payne is cut off by Billy who says, "That was fricken awesome!"

"I know, I'm pretty cool." Gemma's remark causes Harry to scoff beside me. The dog suddenly stands over Zayn's body, protecting him. But Gemma does this deep growl which frightens the damn thing.

Harry loosens his grip on my waist and instead takes one of my hands in his and intertwined our fingers. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Payne, Billy and Gemma step over Zayn's body followed by Harry, but something in his shirt pocket causes me to pause. My hand tugs on Harry's, he instantly stops and glances at me

"Hang on," I tell him bending down. 

My hands grip the corner of a small envelope sticking out of Zayn's shirt. I pull on it, releasing the envelope, instantly regretting it.

Photo's fall from it and scatter all over Zayn's body.

I can sense Harry behind me as I kneel down, taking one photograph in my hands. When my eyes scan the picture, I feel my bottom jaw drop and lip begin to tremble. 

"Joe?" Harry kneels next to me. "What is it?"

With my shaky hands, I turn the photograph towards his direction. "H-how did Zayn get this?" 

Harry's eyes scan over the image, his lips forming a straight line and his brows knit together.

The fucking photograph is of me, I'm laying on a bed, my stomach exposed and a guy is tattooing the butterfly on it. Harry stands next to the bed, one hand wrapped around my shoulders and the other holding my hand. We both are smiling like idiots. 

"What the fuck?" Harry removes the photo from my grip and holds it in front of him, inspecting it. "Why can't I remember this," He suddenly stands up, placing the photo in his pocket. 

Although my legs feel like jelly and my head is spinning, I attempt to stand but fail miserably. My vision because blurry with unwanted tears and a sob escapes my mouth.

Strong arms grip around my hips, steadying me. "Harry I-"

"Shh, I know Joe. We'll work this out." He whispers, kissing my cheek before turning me around and holds me. 

With my head against his chest and my arms around his torso, I let my emotions out.

I feel so fucking pathetic right now, crying over a stupid photograph. But what's scaring me the most, is the fact someone was there when I got tattooed, someone saw my skin being permanently marked. And now, somehow, Zayn ended up with the pictures.

"Why d-did Z-Zayn have them?" I stutter, tears seeping out my eyes and soaking Harry's shirt beneath my cheek. "Wh-"

"We'll work this out together, love. You and I, we can make it through anything. Nothing can come between you and I." He gently whispers, while his hands hold me tightly against his chest and rub circles on my back. 

Harry holding me like this makes me feel secure and I believe him, we can figure it out, we always do.

I can't help but think Uncle Henry is behind this. 

"I know what you're thinking, and I agree." He says, pulling away from me but keeping one arm wrapped around my waist. "Come on, won't be long until-"

"Ohhhh, Harry! Faster! Harder!"

Both Harry and I jump, turning around we come face to face an amused Zayn. "Damn, I bet I could fuck her better than-"

A loud gasp leaves my throat and my hands instantly fly over my opened mouth.

Zayn falls backwards and collides with the floor, unconscious, again. 

This time, it's Harry who brushes himself off and rubs the knuckles he had just punched Zayn with. "For the record, Malik-"

 "For the record, Malik-"

"-I'm Superman."

.

A/N

I have no idea who made that picture.... but it's brilliant lol