A Lost Soul.

A/N

Wow, this book is so close to 10k reads. I honestly didn't think it would get this many and in such a short period.

I know you're probably wondering why I'm so excited when there are some books out there with 10k in the first few reads. But honestly, 10k is a lot for me. So thank you to those who vote/comment and also to my silent readers.

Long chapter because ily all <3

Excuse errors...

.

bereavement:(noun)

plural noun: bereavements

The action or condition of being bereaved. "there is no right way to experience bereavement." -synonyms: loss, deprivation, dispossession, privation; grief, sorrow, sadness, suffering, hurt, trauma. "he is slowly getting over his bereavement." -death in the family, loss, passing, passing away, passing on, demise, decease, end, expiry, expiration; rare-quietus. "she suffered three bereavements in quick succession."

.

"I see you at the bar, at the edge of my bed, backseat of my car, in the back of my head. I come alive when I hear your voice. It's a beautiful sound, it's a beautiful noise."

Song - Hey Angel

Artist - One Direction

.

"Things aren't the way they were before, you wouldn't even recognize me anymore. Not that you knew me back then, but it all comes back to me in the end. You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart."

Song - In The End

Artist - Linkin Park

.

Harry

The second the first tears fell from Joe's eyes I knew straight away something must have happened to her mother, but when the phone fell from her hand and she clutched her lower stomach I knew what happened.

"Joe?"

"Oh, god, please stop the car!" She released a painful cry as I engulfed her in my arms. "Harry, it h-hurts so much," Joe pointed to her stomach.

I thought she was talking about the news she had just received, but I saw a deep red damp area forming in her pants. Her hands shakily touched the area, revealing bright red metallic liquid.

Panic instantly over took me.

Fuck!

"Get us to the hospital now!" I ordered the driver.

Joe's breathing and pain had rapidly increased by the time we arrived at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the back seat was covered in her blood.

I phoned the hospital before hand saying no one is allowed to know about our arrival, so when we arrived I carried Joe into a side entrance.

"Harry I'm scared," She cried gripping my shirt. "I-I'm having a miscarriage! I killed our baby's," Joe sobbed into my chest as I carried her down a narrow hall.