Found Out.

scepticism: (noun)

1. a sceptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something. "these claims were treated with scepticism." -synonyms: doubt, doubtfulness, dubiousness, a pinch of salt, lack of conviction; disbelief, cynicism, distrust, mistrust, suspicion, misbelief, incredulity; pessimism, defeatism; rare dubiety, Pyrrhonism, scepsis, minimifidianism. "members of the organization greeted his ideas with scepticism."

2. agnosticism, doubt; atheism, non-theism, unbelief, non-belief; rationalism. "a vague kind of scepticism is one of the commonest spiritual diseases in this generation."

.

"Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine."  

Song - Diana

Artist - One Direction

.

Joe

Joe

"Dad I'm so sorry," I whisper, staring into the river. "Mum's gone now too, I hope she's with you right now because I need you to tell her something for me, I-"

"Joe?" 

I look up to find my brother standing next to me, I don't say anything because there's nothing to say. 

"I'm sorry Joe-"

"Bullshit," I scoff and redirect my vision to the river. 

Luke sighs. "Harry told me, you lost a baby. I'm so-"

"Oh so now you're sorry?" I spin around to face him, Luke's eyes are puffy and red. "We lost both our parents Luke! Then I lost a daughter! And you-"

"A daughter?" Luke looks confused, his eyebrows are knitted together and lips slightly parted. "Harry said it was a boy?"

Why would he say it was a boy-

"C-can we have a funeral for the one we lost?" I ask, placing one of my hands over Harry's. "I want to remember it."

"Her," He corrects me. "We lost a daughter." 

But just this morning he told me it was a boy.

"No, don't you ever think that Joe," Harry cups my face and then leans his forehead against mine. "Don't you ever say you killed our son,"    

"Joe? Are you alright?" Luke placed his hand on my shoulder and gently shook me. "Sis?" 

"I-yeah, I'm fine," I look over Luke's shoulder to where Harry was standing, only to find him not there. "Where did Harry go?"