Never Gonna Stop.

melancholy:(noun)

a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause. "an air of melancholy surrounded him." -synonyms: desolation, sadness, pensiveness, woe, sorrow, melancholia. -antonyms: cheerfulness, happiness

.

"I swore I'd never fall again but this don't even feel like falling, gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again."

Song - Halo

Artist - Beyonce

A/n

This chapter is dedicated to those of you who have lost someone close to you. 

If you just lost a friend or family member, remember there are still people out there who love you, whether it be family, real-life friends or friends over the internet, they'll support you and help you get through the sad time.  Don't shut people out and don't keep your feelings bottled in. 

okay, I'm done with the rant. 

Enjoy the chapter!

 P.s this book is coming to an end soon, maybe 1 more chapter till the Epilogue.  *insert crying emoji here*

It's short but I apologize for that.

.

...Two weeks later...

Harry

I sit in the waiting room with my head held in my hands and my elbows resting on my knees.

"You know, Joe wouldn't like you moping around like his Haz," Niall speaks beside me while he stuffs his face on carrots. Yes, believe it or not, Niall has gone all healthy. "What? I'm hungry okay?" He says with a carrot hanging out his mouth.

I sigh. "Niall, it's only been two weeks, what do you expect me to do?" I question. "Go back to England and continue my life, completely forgetting about her and our son?"

"Fuck Harry, you're doing my head in," I scoff at his remark. "Do you honestly think that's what I meant?" I mumble a soft no, "By moping around I meant sitting in this same chair all day, you have a son Harry, go visit him." He slaps the back of my head. 

That's right, I have a son, a nameless son. I didn't name him because I can't, not without Joe.

A stinging sensation on my right cheek pulled me from my thoughts. "What the actual fuck man!" I held my stinging cheek.

"I said go in there and greet that damn son of yours, don't make me put a leash on your dick and pull you in there like a dog 'cause you know I will," Niall smirked taking a bite of his carrot.

Giving up, I sighed and pushed myself off the chair. "Whatever,"

"I want photo's of mini Harry!" 

I flipped him off while walking towards the room where my son is. 

Once I stood outside of his room I suddenly felt nauseous.

I can not do this, not without her.