Times Change. (Pt, Two.)

HEY GUYS STAP

GO NO FURTHER THIS IS Part two soooo please read the chapter before this ;) in case you skipped it.

ambition:(noun)

plural noun: ambitions

a strong desire to do or achieve something. "her ambition was to become a pilot." -synonyms: aspiration, intention, goal, aim, objective, object, purpose, intent, plan, scheme, mission, calling, vocation, desire, wish, design, target, end, dream, hope. "her ambition was to become a model."

.

"Welcome to the final show. Hope you're wearing your best clothes, you can't bribe the door on your way to the sky."

Song - Sign of the Times

Artist - Harry Styles

.

"‪What do you do when a chapter ends?‬ ‪Do you close the book and never read it again?‬ Where do you go when your story's done?‬ You can be who you were or who you'll become."

Song - Just Hold On

Artist(s) - Steve Aoki, Louis Tomlinson

.

Harry

I tap the window with my fingers, my knee bouncing. "How far now?" I turn to my sister who rolls her eyes. "Gem-"

"We're almost there, will you relax?" Her hands grip the steering wheel as the car turns off onto a dirt road.

I huff folding my arms. "You said that an hour ago!"

"Ten minutes ago,"

"What?"

"I said it ten minutes ago," She sighs taking a glance over at me. "You okay?" 

"No, Gemma, I'm not," I honestly tell her, just thinking about what Joe's been through is doing my head in. "What about if this is just another dead-end? Gem, I don't know how many more false hopes I can put up with,"

"It's not going to be a dead-end, the person I spoke to is one hundred percent sure Henry was spotted in this area,"

"Gemma please, this forest is massive, we-"

She suddenly hits the break, I smack the side of my head on the window.

"What the fuck?" I rub my aching head, turning to her. "You could warn a guy before-"

"I'm not going any further until you pull your head out of your ass," When I don't reply to her, Gemma sighs. "Harry, you asked me to keep looking for Joe no matter what yeah?"

I nod, licking my lips. 

"So tell me, what happened to that man who refused to give up?" I open my mouth to reply but she cuts me off, "Look, Harry, you told me that even if we find Joe and she's--well--"

"Dead,"

"I didn't say that," She shakes her head, briefly closing her eyes before reopening them seconds later. "You told me to keep looking for her, and that's what I'm doing. There's always hope Harry, even in dull situations, there's hope."