Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)

...Smut warning...

dutiful:(adjective)

conscientiously or obediently fulfilling one's duty. "a dutiful daughter." -synonyms: conscientious, responsible, dedicated, devoted, faithful, loyal, attentive; obedient, compliant, pliant, docile, submissive, biddable, deferential, reverent, reverential, respectful, good, well disciplined, well trained; informal decent; rare regardful. "she helped out, as a dutiful daughter should." -antonyms: remiss, disrespectful

.

"Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this. I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it, 'cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same, my heart would fall apart if someone said your name."

Song - Truly Madly Deeply

Artist - One Direction

.

Joe

I have no idea what we must look like.

I'm currently laying against Harry's chest, he leans again the toilet stall's wall, fingers gliding over my arms while his lips leave delicate kisses on the side of my neck. 

My breathing hitches every time I look down at my left hand. "I can't believe you!"

He chuckles causing his chest to vibrate against my back. "You were too busy vomiting, I figured I'd be able to slip it on your finger without you knowing," He pauses for a second. "I was wrong."

"Yeah, you were," I laugh. "Just 'cause I was greeting the toilet bowl, and a blonde doesn't mean I'm that stupid to even not notice a ring being put on me." I breathe out, lifting my left hand up to my face. 

The beautiful pink ruby shaped like a butterfly sparkles in the light, it's surrounded by ten small diamonds and sits on a silver band. 

"It's beautiful, thank you," I say turning my head so that I can see his face. "Thank you, Harry, I'm so fucking happy you proposed to me, even if it was in the toilet."

A grin breaks out across his face, "And I'm so fucking happy you said yes," He tries to copy my Australian accent but fails miserably. 

"If I recall, I said yes before you even asked," I giggle but it makes the nauseous feeling return.

Harry must notice by the look on my face because he helps me to the toilet bowl, and once again I throw my guts up. 

I'm thankful the staff members closed the restrooms while we're in here, and I'm even more thankful for the woman who gave me some Travel bands that go on both wrists, she told me the bands should help with morning sickness. 

.

We arrived back at Harry's house roughly twenty minutes ago. I do feel a lot better, so I guess the bands work. 

I hoped I'd have received a text or phone call from either mum or Luke, but I didn't, and that made me upset.

Have they forgotten about me? 

Is mum okay?

I was looking in the mirror at my body, some of my bruises were still visible but hidden under the dress. I glanced down at the ring on my finger, then attempted to unzip my dress but I couldn't fucking reach. Harry walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist, he looked over at me with an amused smile.