Man in a Suit.

Suit:(noun)

A set of outer clothes made of the same fabric and designed to be worn together, typically consisting of a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt. "a pinstriped suit". synonyms: Set of clothes.

-

Joe

Slinging the hand towel over my right shoulder and turning around I almost scream upon seeing my best friend standing at the cool room's door, "You fucking scared me, way to kill your friend."

"I thought you said your mum was going to do that?" She jokes, laughing and steps inside the cool room. "I'm surprised to see you made it to work, unmarked."

"Wouldn't say, unmarked," I mumble and this causes her to laugh.

Billy walks in and closes the door behind her, "Seriously, let me see them."

Carefully I lift my work shirt up, revealing the tattoos to her. Billy's brown eyes gaze upon my stomach, she glances up at me. "You weren't kidding, but hey, at least they're pretty good tats."

"Can you be serious for five seconds?" I roll my eyes and she chuckles. "Billy, what am I going to do? I can't hide them forever, my mum will find out. I mean I can hide not being a virgin-"

"Woah slow down there tiger, are you sure you lost it?" 

Again I roll my eyes but nod, "Yeah, why else would it be sore?"

"Dunno? Maybe you pissed that much it hurt?" She shrugs and leans on a wooden box. "You could always have a check up?"

"What's the point? I don't even know who the guy was, or how I got the tattoos."

"Well, obviously you went to a-"

"Billy, Joe! Get your asses out here!" Our idiot boss calls from the other side of the closed cool room door.

Did I mention, our boss is a total loser? Then again I'm pretty sure like eighty-five percent of bosses are.

I quickly lower my shirt and nudge Billy's side, "Coming, sir! We were just having a girly moment, ya know, period stuff."

I almost choke on the air at her choice of words.

"I don't care about if Aunt flow has come to visit, get out here now!"

Reaching for the door handle, Billy whispers, "This discussion isn't over babe."

"Whatever, let's go before we get fired."

Billy smirks and opens the door to reveal our boss standing there with his arms crossed, "Listen, Mr Styles has just arrived, so I want the both of you on good behaviour. Whatever he wants, get it for him, understand?"

"Yes sir," We both say in sync.

Ah, Mr Harry Styles, snob, asshole, Mr Billionaire who pretty much owns most of the shops, restaurants, hotels and well, he pretty much owns London itself. He's a hotty, though, I'll give him that. 

"You serve him," Billy says and I raise my brows. "Ken is out there, I wanna see him."

Rolling my eyes I push passed her, "Whatever,"

"Oi! Don't forget this." I turn around as she tosses my notepad at me. "Go get him!"

I shake my head, taking a deep breath I walk out of the staff area, my eyes automatically fall of Mr Styles. Just like every time we see him, he wears a suit and he sits by a window with a blonde haired guy. 

Gosh, he's such a panty dropper, I mean just by looking at him my panties feel wet. 

Pull yourself together! He's an idiot, and only uses women for sex. Although I wouldn't mind being one of those women.