To be Wrong.

Fallacious:(adjective)

Based on a mistaken belief. "fallacious arguments" -synonyms: erroneous, false, untrue, wrong, incorrect, faulty, flawed, inaccurate, inexact, imprecise, mistaken, misinformed, misguided, misleading, deceptive, delusive, delusory, illusory, sophistic, specious, fictitious, spurious, fabricated, distorted, made up, trumped up; baseless, groundless, unfounded, foundationless, unsubstantiated, unproven, unsupported, uncorroborated, ill-founded, without basis, without foundation; informalbogus, phoney, iffy, dicey, full of holes, (way) off beam; informaldodgy "the fallacious assumption underlying this reasoning"

-

Joe

It was so wrong, so very wrong.

I don't know what feels worse, pushing him away, or seeing the hurt in those olive green eyes. I physically force my feet to move, my brain was telling my body to run back to Mr Styles but I didn't. I left him standing there, hurt.

That was two hours ago.

Placing my hands on the shower wall, I close my eyes and release a sigh feeling the warm water soaking my body. 

Since the bathroom shares the same wall as the room Mr Styles was resting in. I couldn't help but overhear him moving around and then he starts--Singing?

"If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms-" He started out quietly, the sound of his beautiful voice making contact with my eardrums. "-And if you like having secret little rendezvous," His singing becomes louder, I figured he's standing right on the other side of the wall. "If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do." There's a slight pause, I press my ear against the wall and turn the shower down a little before I hear him sing. "Baby, I'm perfect. Baby, I'm perfect for you."  

Then it goes silent.

Fuck.

I close my eyes as a tear escapes my lids and gets lost in the water already flowing down my body, "I'm so sorry," I whisper with my forehead pressed against the wall. "I didn't mean to hurt you,"

"I know you didn't."

Arms wrap around my waist, a small shriek is released from deep within my throat. My eyes land on the tattooed arms. "M-Mr Styles-W-what are you d-doing in here?"

Stop stuttering, you sound like a fucking idiot.

I feel his chin resting on my right shoulder, "I'm not angry at you, but why'd you do it?"

My bottom lip gets trapped between my teeth, I feel tears escaping my eyes again. "For your safety I-"

"You thought, pushing me away would stop your dad from doing me further harm?"

Well, there goes that fucking plan, god this guys good. 

"Listen, Joe, I know your father, even if we stopped this relationship-"

Relationship? is that guy a bloody idiot or something?

This is where I turned around, eyes narrowing at him. I completely ignored that fact we're both standing under the shower completely and utterly bare. Seeing the top of his chest and tattoos that cover his skin, is enough to fucking turn me on and make me weak at the knees. 

"Relationship? Mr Styles, I don't know what you're thinking, but I am not in a relationship with you, nor do I ever plan to be." I put my hands against his chest, which was a fucking mistake. 

My eyes instantly land on his chest, or more so, his butterfly tattoo, not to mention his-

"Stop staring at my willy,"