Caring for Her.

expectant:(adjective)

having or showing an excited feeling that something is about to happen, especially something good. "expectant crowds arrived early." -synonyms: eager, excited, agog, waiting with bated breath, breathless, waiting, anticipatory, hopeful; in suspense, on tenterhooks, on the edge of one's seat, keyed up, on pins and needles, anxious. "hundreds of expectant fans."

.

"Standing frozen in the life I've chosen. You won't find me, the past is all behind me; buried in the snow."

Song - Let it go (Demi Lovato Verison)

Artist - Demi Lovato

.

Joe

I'm pregnant.

There's a tiny baby growing inside me.

Calum gave Harry a book on pregnancy, and oh my fucking god, Harry hasn't looked up from the book. I've been attempting to rest so that I can regain my strength but Harry's been reading the book to me.

It's so bloody adorable. 

"Did you know, at the moment our little peanut is about ten centimetres in length and weighs about twenty-eight grains or one ounce?" He tells me without looking up. "Also, it'll be almost fully developed, fingernails and toenails are forming. Man, I wish I could look inside of you right now, at-"

"Harry," A small chuckle escapes my lips. "Can you please put that book down?"

"Hmm?" He hums in response without looking up.

I groan, "My bladder is going to burst, I haven't pissed for like five days-"

"Yeah you have, I cleaned you-"

"What?"

He finally closes the book and places it on the table beside my bed. "When you were in a coma, they wanted to clean you. I wouldn't let them, so I--ugh, I changed a pee bag they had on."

"Pee bag?"

"Yeah, like because you couldn't pee that had put a-"

"Harry, I think you mean a catheter." I laugh as he rubs the back of his neck, he opens his mouth but I talk before he can. "Can you please help your pregnant girlfriend to the toilet?" 

Harry kisses my forehead, gets off the bed and walks over to a wheelchair. This causes me to laugh and say, "Harry the toilet is right there," I point to the white door only a few meters from my bed. "I don't need that, you can always carry me?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you-"

"I'm fine, but I would prefer it if my boyfriend carries me." I smile like a stupid little girl when Harry walks back over to the bed and pulls the sheets off me.  

"Joe, I don't want-"

"You won't hurt me," I cut him off, and hold my arms out to him but he just frowns at me, eyebrows knitting together as he inspects my leg that's in a cast. "You won't hurt me, I promise."

Harry stands directly in front of me, one of his arms wraps itself around my waist. I shift to the edge of the bed and swing my legs over it. His grip on my waist tightens, "Are you sure about this?"

"Harry I'll be fine," 

Even though I know moving isn't the best option for me, I want to prove to Harry I can do this with his help. 

"I love you, Joe," Harry tells me as I put my good leg on the ground, and wrap my arm around his upper back. I hiss the moment my broken leg touches the ground. "Shit, are you okay?"

Nodding my head I grab the IV in my arm and pull the--um, stand the IV is attached to. "I'm fine, but if I don't get on that toilet soon I think I'm going to piss myself."

Harry chuckles kissing my cheek, but a frown returns to his face when I take the first step. A series of curses falls from my mouth. "Bugger this, I'm carrying you."

And that exactly what he does. 

Harry carries me to the toilet and even waits right near me while I pee.

"We're so not normal," I mumble mostly to myself.

Memories from all of the previous times Harry has accompanied me while I'm either shitting or pissing, fill my mind. 

I never imagined things would turn out like this though. Being 3 months pregnant, escaping death multiple times and being in love with the hottest guy on the planet who also tattooed me all of those months ago.

When I stand up Harry is quick to wrap an arm around my waist and pulls up my panties, I can't help but laugh. "I'm not disabled you know, I could pull them up myself."

"I enjoyed the view," He cheekily grins at me, reaching over he flushes the toilet. "Ready babe?"

My hand holds onto his arm for support but as I go to take a step Harry picks me up, again. I'm carried back into the room and placed on the bed.

I get comfortable and watch Harry read the pregnancy book again, he says, "Your boobs are going to get huge, I can't wait for that part. Also, apparently sex feels better for the girl during a pregnancy."

"Oi!" I frown and he laughs. "Get your damn mind outta the gutter Styles."

"Yeah Styles, there'll be none of that while she's here." We both turn around to see Calum standing at the doorway. "Wait till she's better before you fuck her,"

"I can still fuck her thank you very much, she can just lay there while I make her feel so-"

"Alright, alright, geez Harry, you can take her home." Both Harry and I gasp and say really? "Yes, now get your horny ass's out of the hospital, she's been discharged." 

.

It felt like forever since I had stepped foot in Harry's house, well, technically I'm not walking, I'm being pushed in a wheelchair. 

But who the fuck cares? I sure as hell don't.

I'm pushed into the large lounge room while Harry sorts out the spare room, which is now our room.

Harry's been in the room for a few minutes now, so I wheel myself across the lounge room and to our bedroom's door. 

I spot Harry staring at something in his hand.

It's a small black box.

Not just any box.

It's a ring box.

.

A/n

Do I hear wedding bells? 

Or is it just me?