To Ruin Someone.

Confusion:(Noun) 

the state of being bewildered or unclear in one's mind about something. "she looked about her in confusion" -synonyms: bewilderment, bafflement, perplexity, puzzlement, mystification, stupefaction, disorientation, befuddlement, muddle; discomfiture, discomposure, shock, daze, devastation; wonder, wonderment, astonishment; informal bamboozlement, discombobulation; rare disconcertment, disconcertion. 

-

Joe

"I think I fell in love with you,"

Fuck, why did I say that? 

Can someone like just shoot me? Actually, how's that hole coming along? Have you dug it yet? if so, please tell me so I can jump in it.

His jaw is closed and in a straight line, his eyes roaming my face. It's hard to tell what he's feeling due to his face holding no emotion. "Sorry, Mr Styles I shouldn't have said that-"

I quickly move off his body and slide myself on the other side of the tub. "-It was out of line because I can't be one hundred percent sure it's what I felt. So I'm sorry for saying it."

Shut up! 

"It's just how I felt. You asked if I felt something, and I do. Maybe a bit-"

HELLO Earth to Joe! you're making it worse.

"-Nevermind," I release a sigh. Wanting nothing more than to hide myself under the surface of the water. 

I'm such a fucking idiot.

"No, you're not,"

My head shoots up to find a very amused Mr Styles, smirking at me. "Excuse me?"

"I said no, you're not." He repeats, moving towards me. "You're not an idiot Joe." He reaches out to me and wraps his big hands around my waist, and pulls me to him.

Mr Styles olive green eyes stare into mine. I look away from him, "Why did you fuck that girl after we almost-" I swallow a lump that had formed in my throat. "-did it?"

"I'm sorry, I can see I hurt you."

You got that right pal.

His fingers slide up and down my sides, "Joe?" My gaze shifts from his face and to the water. "When I asked if you felt something towards me, why'd you lie?"

I feel his hands gripping my waist as he pulls me onto his lap, "I was scared," I shamefully admit. "Scared because of this," I point to the tattoos on my stomach. 

It's only then, that I realise I'm completely naked and so is he.

Fuck, what am I doing?

He must notice because he smirks, "Relax, I'm not going to try anything. Although I must admit, your body is beautiful." His hands leave their position from my waist and creep up my sides until they find my chest. "It's curved so perfect to fit my hands." 

When I look at his face, he glides his tongue across his bottom lip ever so slowly, and then, I feel one of his hands come into contact with my left breast. My breath gets stuck in my throat. Mr Styles watches my face, waiting for me to stop him. So when I don't, he takes this as a green light and gently wraps his hand around my breast, squeezing it.

He repeats the action and before long his lips are on my neck, leaving wet kisses on my skin.

My eyes slam close, "Harry, please don't." I groan feeling his erection pressed against my lower stomach.