❤MFH One

T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

Like the usual night, the club was swamped by crazy liberated teenagers. Some were trying to get laid, others were considering that place to get high and few were making themselves drunk.

As the electropop sound blasted around, one guy didn't look that he was getting the vibe. He used to be the prince of that club every time he looked for fun. But right now, he's only sitting on the sofa and drinking violently.

"Luhan, my friend! The girls are asking for you. Why won't you give them a good time in your bed." A fat man with a slutty lady clung to him, approached the silent guy.

Luhan ignored him purposely.

"Oppa. Loose a little bit." A woman hugged Luhan and flirted with him, but he was too engrossed with the alcohol and his problem to deal with anyone.

"You have to blow it like a flute." A guy joked and they all laughed except from Luhan.

The girl knelt and readied to unbuckle his belt, but he pushed her hand away and glared at her.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood." He said coldly. The girls moved away from him. His so called friends worried that they might not get a fish if Luhan acted like that.

"Yo yo yo. You need to get high. I'll give you a weed to smoke." The guy offered.

"That might help." Luhan agreed.

Before Luhan get the bag of leaves, someone got it and stomped on it nonstop.

The eyes of the guy popped, terrified about the expensive bag of shit.

"Hey! What's your problem?! What did you do on my precious herbs!?"The guy was mad. It cost him a lot to buy that.

"I heard that leaves can be used for medicine purposes. Luhan isn't sick." Divina replied innocently. She wasn't the type of girl who'll let the bouncer in. Baggy pants and sweater. She also has eyeglasses and her hair is on ponytail.

"Are you stupid?! He'll take this to see a glimpse of heaven. How did you even enter?!"

"You'll only see heaven if you die." Divina grew confused.

"Are you saying that I should die?" The guy asked unbelievably. Divina didn't seem afraid of him even though his bigger than her in terms of height and body.

"No. You're too young to die. And, you're not welcome in there with an attitude like that.  Repent on your sin, use your life to praise and to serve him and God will welcome you." She answered truthfully, but the guy was taking it as a joke so he pulled his gun and placed it to her temple.