❤ MFH Twenty-three

D I V I N A ' S  P O V

"I asked them to prepare all of these for you." Taehyung told me excitedly. I was at his mansion. He asked his secretary to pick me up at school after my class. Using his connections and wealth, he had traced my school, home and even had known my schedule.

I texted Luhan that I was going to meet my other angel friends, which was obviously a lie.

Curiosity. That's what pushed me to meet Taehyung again. It was just like a magnet being attracted to its opposite charge.

If he was my husband, why did it felt like nothing? There was no sparks and magic between us. It was odd, but I was trying my best to match his excitement.

"Why does tonight has to be so special?" I asked him as my eyes observed the various dishes on the table. It was a waste. We were like having a feast when the dinner was only for the two of us.

"It's pretty natural that I should give the best to my wife." Taehyung murmured proudly. He helped me as he put any food he liked on my plate.

"You must be very sweet to me since the start." I spoke lowly.

"If I did, I wouldn't be here anymore." I was more puzzled. Did we have a problem? "You were such a perfect wife. You did your obligations very well." Taehyung gave me a weak yet grateful smile. He placed my hand on his cheek.

He closed his eyes as he felt my warm. He was enjoying my company unlike what I did for him. I tried to feel comfortable with him. I eased my shoulders and spoke gently.

"I'm glad that I did." I murmured with a smile.

The next thing that happened was he's on the floor, kneeling.

"I want to fulfill my duties to you. Stay with me, Divina. Move in to my house." Taehyung plead. Tossing all his pride on the fireplace that kept the room warm.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes. The way he held my hand like he didn't know what he would do if he lost me again.

And at the same time, I was hurt for not knowing what should I do. I felt like he was pressuring me.

"I can't leave, Luhan." I almost whispered.

"You have to." He answered confidently.

It was so easy to drop Luhan like he was a hot potato. It wasn't like that we have the best relationship that anyone could own. We fought and misunderstood each other all the time.