❤MFH Ten

"Kai-ah." She called him. He was sitting on the teacher's desk, staring outside the window. The light from the sunset reflected on the whole room. He waited for the classroom to be really empty before their talk.

She could tell that he's thinking deeply. He hopped down from the desk swiftly.

"Great." He said. Away from the Kai she's been with this past few days. He should be lively. He should be welcoming her with a smile.

But no.

"I brought the boys with me." The door opened widely, exposing the other boys.

"Where you thinking that we'll let you be alone with her?" Chanyeol stuck his tongue out.

He was shocked at first. It might ruin his plan.

"It doesn't matter. You can stay and keep her entertained." Kai looked away.

"Good thing I have my UNO Cards in my bag." Sehun searched it in his bag.

"I'll buy food for everyone." Suho volunteered, calling a fast food chain with his phone.

While the boys were busy on making plans, Divina got near on Kai.

"Kai-ah... What is it you need to tell me?" She asked.

"Later. I'm still waiting for somebody." He didn't look at her. His eyes were sharp too. Why is he so serious?

"Divina-ah! Let's go borrow the projector in the library. Kyungsoo has a lot of movies in his phone." She shrugged her worries and let Baekhyun pulled her away.

"Suho's renting the classroom for tonight. We can party all night." Chanyeol cheered.

Who rents a classroom for a party? Junmyeon.

It was her first party and the boys made it memorable expect from Kai who didn't join them. He was staying in one corner, waiting.

They played UNO Cards for long. Gladly, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's friendship was still on despite of sending endless plus four or plus two cards on one another.

They were also permitted to invade the cooking room to make their dinner. Thanks to Suho.

They slouch at the classroom to watch movies. The movie was projected on the plain wall in the room. They also have a speaker that they got from the music room. Good thing it was Friday night.

It must be the late hours, and they fell asleep. But Divina woke up from the feeling that someone was watching her. As she opened her eyes, he met Kai's eyes. He was sitting across her chair, watching her sleep.