❤ MFH Eleven

Luhan walked out of the school with Divina. He wrapped his jacket over her as they battled against the cold wind that midnight.

"We're worried. You took longer than we expected." Kris was leaning on his car, waiting for Luhan. The coldness was nothing to him just to ensure the condition of his friend. He really was a good leader.

A little while, the other members got out of the car.

"I just clear some things with Kai." Luhan replied.

"So, this is the infamous Luhan's girlfriend?" Tao bent forward so his and her face would be at the same height.

"She's not my girlfriend." Luhan corrected and also pulled the jacket to cover her face.

"Then, I'll be his boyfriend." Xiumin presented.

"Go ahead. Take her with you." Luhan pushed her towards Xiumin's way, but Kris caught her and gave her back to Luhan like a lost toy.

"Luhan. That's not good." He scolded. "Did they do something bad to you?" Kris asked Divina.

"Other than the mark at her wrist, I think she's fine." Luhan answered for her.

"I'll heal you if it hurts." Lay volunteered. His family owns a hospital.

"I'm sorry for joining you into this." Kris apologized to Divina. He looked so intimidating with his built and height. His face doesn't show any emotions, he looks so cold. But beneath that, Kris is a loving leader and a gentleman.

"It's fine." Divina commented.

"Drive her home, Luhan. I'm sorry, Miss Lee." The leader apologized one last time before Luhan pushed her inside the car.

-------------

Things changed big time after the incident on that Friday night. They keep things civil. Luhan acted like nothing happened and the other EXO-M members acted that don't know anything.

Kai was acting like a jerk. He didn't glance at her even once and the other EXO-K members kept on ignoring her.

The bell rang. A signal for a break. Divina's eyes met Kyungsoo who was standing feet away from her. He was holding a bread and his eyes settled on her. He looked like he wanted to say something.

"Kyungsoo, let's go." Kai called from the door.

"J-just a minute, Kai. If you want you can go first with me." Kyungsoo excused, still standing in front of her.

"Let's go." Kai said firmly. Kyungsoo looked at Divina.

"Faster!" Kai shouted. She gave him a nod to go.

Kyungsoo's eyes saddened as he left her.

Divina knew that Kai hates her. She would never ruin his friendship with Kyungsoo and she wanted badly to be friends with them again.