❤ MFH Six

"I'll be absent today, ma'am. I have a very important thing to do." Luhan informed her teacher with a phone call. Divina was observing his action.

"That's odd. You can just take an absent like you always do, but you make a phone call." The teacher responded and surprised.

"There's a girl that insists that I should make one. Please let me take anything important that I'll miss for today." Luhan glimpsed on Divina who was checking her wound.

"Luhan, are you going to be a father?" The teacher asked amusingly.

"Ms. Choi, I'm a good boy. I have to take care of her because she receives a lot of injuries because of me. I need to take her to hospital if it's very necessary." He corrected. He never saw her in an erotic or a romantic way. She's out of his league.

"Okay. I'll tell your teachers about it. We'll see you the next day."

And the call ended.

"Is it okay now?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice, but he did it anyway. He followed her.

"You still don't need to do this." She pertained about skipping the class.

"Your hand." He ignored her and asked for her hand. He'll place it in a bowl full of water. He insisted on helping her clean the wound.

"This is not a good idea." She doubted, not wanting to give her hand.

"Give me your hand." He didn't wait for another rejection. He forced her with gentleness and placed her hand slowly in the water.

"It hurts." She whispered so low, but he heard it clearly. He sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry. You should have told me that this will happen."

Divina continued on covering her face with her other hand, yet he could still tell that she was crying.

He felt bad for her. He removed her hand from covering her face and wiped her tears. He also offered his shoulder.

"Bite me if you really can't take it. We have to clean your wounds or it might get worst." He informed her.

"I-if I bite you, I might hurt you." She answered between her sobs.

"Is there something I can do to share your pain? Can I get it back?" He asked and she shook her head. He lifted her hand from the water. He wanted to end the pain for her already.

"We need to get your hand stitched." He decided.

"Is it painful?" She asked him innocently.

"Kinda. But they'll inject you with something that makes you feel numb for some time while stitching you up. That will be better than waiting for this to heal itself." Luhan explained patiently. Like a doctor to a five years old kid.