❤MFH Seventeen

D I V I N A ' S P O V

He made a turn in a supermarket. It was weekend and we were on a drive. He decided to have a vacation, but I knew it was just an excuse to cover up his real intention.

"There are things that I need to buy before we go. The place that we are going is far from shopping districts. I don't want to bother Ae Cha." Luhan informed me plainly. It was just him and me.

We're going to visit Ae Cha, his family's most trusted maid. She was also the one who accompanied Luhan when he was still a kid.

According to Luhan's story, Ae Cha was forced to resign by his parents, because he started to acknowledge her as his second mother. His parents worried that he would disrespect them in the future when they never stood as a parent for him.

"Can I wait for you in the coffee shop?" I pointed the shop across the supermarket. He looked at me intently. As if he was thinking if he should allow me to be alone.

He slowly pulled his wallet with a heavy heart.

"Don't go anywhere. I will be quick." He demanded as he hand over the money to me. I gave him an exaggerating nod and a big smile.

"You don't have to rush. I can wait. I'm pretty patient. I don't know why. It must because I'm also waiting on my past life." I said proudly. He firstly brought me to the coffee shop, before doing his shopping.

"Go get your coffee." He gently squeezed my hand and left.

I didn't know why, but I suddenly had a thirst for coffee. My feet felt like it had to step in that shop.

The aroma of the coffee scented the shop. The lights were perfect for the cozy atmosphere. There was also a ballad song playing. And the furniture were well-suited for the person who wanted to relax.

"What should I get?" I asked as I scanned the board of menu.

"Cappuccino. Angels like them." A girl on the next counter said. She wasn't facing me, but I knew that she was talking to me.

"E-excuse me?"

"It was just an idea. My friends and I like them." The girl smiled and signalled a table for us to occupy. I hurriedly made an order and joined her.

"How can you tell that I am an angel?" I asked surprisingly.

"I can see your wings and halo." And she even pointed them out.

"You do? How?" I looked at her, but I didn't see a halo nor wings on her.

"We're angels. By the way, I'm Kang Mo Yeon." She stretched her hand for a handshake that I accepted politely.