❤ MFH Thirteen

Divina went to school earlier due to a plan that was offered on her. A plan that excites her.

She was walking happily on the empty hall when somebody pulled her down.

"Hey, famewhore!" And when she held her head up to see who called her, eggs and tomatoes were flying to her.

"Please stop!" She protested.

"Since EXO-K rejected you, you leech on EXO-M!? How desperate are you to steal our boys!?" The girl pulled her hair.

She saw the faces that were in joy on her pain. It was her girl classmates. All along, they've been faking their attitude towards her. They were all jealous of her.

"I'm not stealing anyone! Because nobody owns them from the first place." She reasoned out. Her intentions were far from their pitiful imaginations. She wasn't cheap.

"How dare you talked back to the queen?" A powerful slap landed on her white cheek, staining it bright red.

"They are wasting God's grace. They don't think how hard for others to grow crops and to earn a little from it." She whispered as she looked down on the eggs and tomatoes around her.

"What? Are you whispering bad things about me?" The leader and her subordinates pulled her hair. Some were cutting it shorter.

"Please stop!" She plead. She's an angel in a form of human. She felt everything they've given her. Her head hurts from all the pulling. Her hair has uneven length.

"Now, nobody will ever dare to look on you for a second time." Divina's eyes grew bigger after noticing that the latter was holding a blade. Without hesitant, she scraped her cheek.

And that would leave a mark for sure.

"Throw her inside the locker of the abandoned stock room. We'll get her out tomorrow." The leader commanded with a smug grin. She felt victorious because she did everything to make her ugly.

"Darling, don't mess up with our boys. You can't win on us. You ugly, bitch!" Another girl mocked her.

"I thought we're friends. I thought we're going to help them be together." She asked innocently. She felt betrayed for the first time.

"You really are dumb. EXO-M and EXO-K will never be okay. There friendship was too crushed that nobody could fix it! We lured you here to teach you a lesson!"

She was pushed inside a locker and was left alone.

"S-somebody! Help me!" She panicked when her eyes didn't adjust immediately in the darkness. That tiny place was full of dust too.

"Help me!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Luhan! Help me!" She called on a name that was very far from her.