❤ MFH - Forty Four

I was forced to open my eyes when I felt that somebody was watching me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and I was right to find Luhan gazing at me.

"Good morning, baby." He greeted me sweetly. I couldn't help but smiled.

"I love you." He gave a quick kiss on my lips before he pulled me in a hug.

My head was resting on his chest and I could hear how his heart beats.

Last night, nothing happened. We took our shower separately, sat on the bed, and talked about our plans.

It was a long night. We sorted everything out according to what we want. And today, all of our plans will begin. Starting with spending the rest of my life with Luhan.

"You won't go to work?" I asked him softly. The sun has completely rose. Luhan always go to work early, but he was still on his pjs today.

"I won't. I'm planning to start telling everyone that we're getting married." He mumbled excitedly. We agreed to get married again before we do what married couples exclusively do.

I moved away a little so that I could stare at him. Luhan looked down to gaze at me while he still wrapped his arms around me.

"Me too. I'm gonna tell Eun Tak and the rest about the news. The boys will love it too."

Luhan smiled and gave me another kiss on my lips.

"I want to tell my parents about us." He whispered.

"Really?"

"I want them to meet you. I already called them last night. And they said that they will flew here immediately. I guess they have arrived here in Korea. We'll meet them after lunch."

"I'm so happy." That was the truth. Just by hearing that Luhan initiated to reach out to his parents. Finally, Luhan and his family will be together again just as I, God, and he wanted. And I did nothing. I didn't force Luhan or plead about it.

Love and goodness were growing on him.

"You have no idea how much joy this brings me too. I got you for the rest of my life. My company and my people are getting better. And after all these years, I can say that I am ready to forgive and forget. I'll show my parents how amazing am I with you."

"God's will on his perfect timing." I pinched his nose.

"I'm glad that I have faith in him. The patience had finally paid off."

It was a special morning. Everything turned out to be right. The weather, the heat of the sun that beamed on the bed, and the guy next to me. I felt complete that I wouldn't ask for more.

"Let's have our breakfast, fix ourselves and go out to buy gifts for your parents."

"Roger that, Mrs. Lu."

----------------------
Luhan and I arrived on the restaurant. I could sense that he was feeling tense.

And after many years, he will finally see his parents this up close. They didn't know that we have arrived. We watched his parents being sweet to each other.

They were laughing and fondly touching each other.

I secretly gazed at Luhan. I guessed he was surprised to see them like that too. I remembered that he has a sad memory of his family. That they were on the verge of being a broken family.

And now, he was witnessing his parents looking each other with so much love.

I grope Luhan's hand and he turned to me. I smiled at him amd he smiled back.