❤ MFH Eighteen

Our car parked in front of a village's gate. The road was pretty small for cars to fit so we were forced to leave the car, but Luhan remained still on the seat.

"We're here." I murmured gladly. I knew he was excited even though he hid it. He totally dodge the idea that we were sibling by telling me stories about Ae Cha.

"Yeah. We're here." He whispered. Eyes looking at the entrance.

"We're here." I sang again while opening the door of his car.

"Yes. We do." He replied nonchalantly.

I eyed him suspiciously.

"We're here!" I said once again.

"Yes. W---" I covered his mouth before he could replied the same answer.

"Can we please step out of the car and go? You don't need to repeat those words."

"She stopped sending me letters two years ago. Maybe, she didn't want to see me anymore..." He looked at me worriedly. Luhan was nervous...

"The Ae Cha in your story doesn't seem to be that kind of person. She must had her reasons, and didn't you ignore all her letters before?" I reasoned out while looking where his eyes were settled.

"What if she doesn't want to see me anymore?" He asked me like a kid.

"We won't know if we stay here." I talked calmly. I removed his seat belt and patted his cheek. "Don't worry. If things don't go well for you, I will fix it. Anything for you, brother." And I winked playfully at him.

He rolled his eyes and immediately opened the door to leave. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Brother~ wait for me!" I teased more.

"Stop." He whined as I followed him.

I blocked his way and placed my hands on my waist. "Why are you so mean to me?" Then, I pouted.

His expression was unexplainable, but he surely didn't like it.

"I don't have an ugly sister." He replied coldly.