❤ MFH Nineteen

"I had fun. Thank you." Ae Cha thanked Divina sincerely. She was back on her bed and her pain was once felt again. It was enough for her. Today was more than enough.

"I'm glad you did. You deserved it for being patient and caring." Divina corrected as she fixed the blanket over her. She was left alone to watch over Ae Cha while Luhan was helping on the kitchen.

"I wished I didn't leave him. If I only knew that his parents wouldn't keep their promise, I would be happy to serve Luhan till my last breath." Ae Cha said dreamily. She contented on watching Luhan grew to a better person.

His parents promised that if  she left, they would stand as a proper parents for Luhan, but they never did.

"You have devoted yourself on loving God and others. When you get up there, make sure that you enjoy as you wait for Luhan." Divina caresses Ae cha's hands with an assuring smile. Death wasn't something they both being scared of. Death meant another life for them. A life without pain or sorrow.

"Please make sure that he'll be in Heaven."

"Be in peace." She replied confidently.

"Thank you."

"God made it happen. I was just an instrument." She murmured.

"Thank you for taking care of Luhan. I hope you won't get tired on helping him. Make sure he takes his meals on time or he's safe. I really love that child. He yearns for love so long. Please give it to him..." Ae Cha plead with her hoarse voice.

"I have loved him for so long." The words just slipped on her mouth without even thinking, but before she could take it back, Ae Cha requested.

"Can you please get me a glass of water?" She asked.

Divina stood up and gladly accepted her request. She marched towards the kitchen and ignored Luhan till the words she said hit her.

'I think I should correct my words to Ae Cha. What if she thinks I am in love with Luhan. No way.' Divina thought.

She once walked to her room with a glass of water.

"Ae Cha, here's your water."

Divina came to her bed to pass the glass of water when Ae Cha remained silent.

"Ae Cha?" She tried shaking her a little, but still no use.

"Ae...cha!?"

And the glass fell.

-----------------------

Luhan prepared everything for her funeral at that instance too. They were prepared to leave, but this happened...

"I'm sorry." Divina whispered with shame on Luhan. Even though he didn't tell her, he was slightly blaming or doubting her.