❤MFH Seven

Kai and Divina caught everyone's eyes at the pathway for two reasons. First, they look good together. Second, she's unfamiliar, but she's with someone who is popular.

The guy seemed to enjoy the attention they were getting. He knew that later on, gossips will spread around the school.

That he was hooked with Luhan's secret girlfriend.

The way he wanted.

"Thanks for dropping me here." Divina thanked him politely as they reached the teacher's office. She gave him a warm smile one last time.

"No problem. I'm glad that I can help. I need to go. My class is about to start. I hope you enjoy your year here." Kai bid his good bye with a wish and a wink. He wished that it would send a giddy feeling to the latter.

"Uhm. Kai." She called after he took few steps away. Kai looked at her slowly with a smile plastered to his face.

"Yes?" He asked sweetly.

"About Luhan-"

"Your secret is safe with me, Divina." He turned his back to her. "I'll see you when I see you." He waved his hand on the air and walked away.

Divina could sense that there was something off between Kai's attitude. There was a difference when they are together and when there are others.

And his nicer when others see them together.

"Damn Kai! I thought you will skip class again!" Kyungsoo scolded Kai as he sat next to him. He was responsible on keeping Kai in school.

"Nah. I met someone interesting on my way back here. We talked for a little while." Kai stared at Luhan who was staring outside the window. Just like their group, Luhan's group seemed to interview their friend too.

"She must be pretty to delay you from class." Chanyeol pulled a chair next to Kai and joined the conversation. As long as the topic is a girl, they get together like a magnet.

Kai smiled as an answer.

"Kai, don't smile at us. Tell us what she looks like. Is she a perfect 36-24-36? What is her name?" Sehun insisted an answer.

"Let's just say that we have good starting bond because of a secret. I can't share her to you, guys. Not yet." Kai declared. The other boys backed off.

Kai just declared that Divina is his.

"Get back on your seats! There's a transfer student who'll be joining this class for this school year." The teacher signalled someone from the door to enter.