❤ MFH Thirty-nine

The car parked in an empty lot. There was a cafe, that seemed still closed, across it.

Luhan's face soured because of our endless morning argument. Last night, before the employees left the company, he threw a big dinner party for everyone and gave a speech.

It was about implementing changes in the company.

"Remember, you promised your employees to give them a healthy work place. You should start making a move now." I told him the purpose why I have to meet someone in that cafe.

"I know. I already signed a contract with Kris. He'll be in charge of the renovation and construction of the floors." Luhan answered while he massaged his head. His back was uncomfortably resting on the car seat. He looked anxious rather than stressed.

By changes, everything will looked new as they return back to their floors. The employees will have a temporary building to resume their works till the renovation is done.

Luhan also promised to hire the same number of fired employees or even doubled it so that they won't cramped on deadlines. He also said about looking on the submitted work leave soon.

Everybody was so happy. And this morning everyone worked with a smile.

"But how about the furniture? Isn't Tao handling that part? You should ask him personally." I suggested.

"We're pretty awkward at the moment. Kris will stand as our bridge. He's gonna send me the furniture designs through mail."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're giving Kris too much work."

"Because I'm paying him a big cash too. That's why you should go and meet Baekhyun to ask him to prepare a new set of electronics for me."

He pressed hardly.

I grabbed my suit case from the back seat, showing a little bit of childish tantrums.

I heard Luhan sigh while he watched the two men in the cafe.

"He'll be surely happy to see you. And even Kyungsoo." His voice softened. It wasn't hate, but shame to meet his friends.