❤ MFH - Forty Five

"Are you sure you that you don't want to come with me?" Luhan asked me for the nth time. His hand was still intertwined with mine. His voice was actually pleading for me to stay in the party.

I didn't even ask him to send me in Eun Tak's place, but he insisted. And now, I was having a hard time to leave.

"It's just for the night, Lu. You stay with the boys because they missed you so much. I stay with the girls for the night. I want to tell them about ours too." I caressed his cheeks and stared at him lovingly.

Luhan frowned childishly. His arm was slowly wrapping on me. He really didn't want me to go.

"But I missed you too." He whined.

"You have me for the rest of your life starting tomorrow." I assured him.

He seemed satisfied with my answer. He slowly let go and moved away from me.

"Just call me whenever you miss me." He gave me a peck on my lips. "Good night, beautiful. I'll pick you up early tomorrow, okay? I love you."

I cupped his face and initiated a passionate kiss. Luhan was frozen for a second until the scenario sank on his mind. "I love you more."

I watched Luhan hesitatingly left me until his car wasn't seen anymore.

And there on the door was Eun Tak and Hyekyo.

"How long  have you been there?" I asked them.

Eun Tak opened the door for me. She even assisted me to hang my coat. She was giving me a warm and mature welcome which was unusual.

"We're here before you two began smooching." Hyekyo walked before us. She sat on one of the sofas and took a sip of her tea.

Eun Tak immediately ran inside the kitchen once I settled in.

"Eun Tak is pretty ecstatic tonight. Is she that excited to give my last mission?" I laughed.

"This is not about you." Hyekyo rolled her eyes and I was more confused. Shortly, she arrived with my tea and she handed it to me while evidently show-casing the ring on her finger.

"Is that an engagement ring?!" I exclaimed.

Eun Tak nodded frantically and I almost cried. I was too happy for today. Hyekyo bursted a laugh.

"And she said before that he was her uncle."

We all laughed. Sitting down with our teas and sweet snacks, we started to talk about individual's love story. I wished to sleep in her place tonight, but Hyekyo has to go home. And I thought, that maybe I  should give the newly engaged couple a time for themselves.

Eun Tak passed an elegantly black box on me before they bid good bye. I was happy hopping towards the car with my last mission when Hyekyo followed me.

"Hey." She stopped me. Her face was looking tensed, far from the expression she had when we were inside.

"I thought you were leaving?" I asked her.

"That was actually a lie. If we didn't leave, Eun Tak wouldn't stop telling stories and I wouldn't see what's inside that box."

"Are you excited to see--"

"Why is your box' color is black, Divina? Eun Tak and I both received white boxes in order to get married with our partners. What's your mission?"

And a slight pang of fear hit me. Without thinking, I untied the black ribbon and opened the box. I dropped it as soon as I got the letter and read it.