♥️ MFH - Forty Six

"Beautiful." I whispered as I stared at the diamond ring around my finger. Luhan gave it to me as we watched the sunset on his yacht. It was just one of the many things that we did for our date.

"Luhan is surely taking his time." Still speaking to myself. We got a private room for our dinner date in a popular restaurant. He excused himself to use the restroom, but he wasn't coming back.

The orders were arriving one by one and when the last food came, I asked the waiter.

"Did you see my companion?"

"He's outside talking with the manager." She replied politely.

I smiled. Maybe, he's up to something. Luhan did nothing but surprise me romantically.

I played with my phone while I waited for Luhan, but still no sign of him.

Worrying, I followed him outside.

"Where are you going, Madam?" An old woman in kimono asked me. I looked at her name plate. Under her name was her position, she was the manager of the restaurant.

But Luhan wasn't with her.

"I'm going to call my fiance."

"He's coming shortly. Please make yourself comfortable." She held my waist and guided me back to the room gently.

Whatever Luhan was up to, why was it taking so much time!?

I surveyed the whole place. Cherry blossom fake branches on the corners, japanese lanterns hanging on the ceiling, and the walls were painted with japanese cultures.

The staffs were wearing Japan's traditional outfit. Cozy and designed furniture that resembles the typical wealthy life of Japanese. Hanging scrolls in Japanese character.

Something is missing.

I stopped on my place. The manager looked at me, confused.

"Can I know what time is it?" I asked her, but she did not response. She stared at my face and spoke nothing.

It was impossible that a restaurant as big as this wouldn't be needing a clock as its display. And Luhan disappearance was not related to any romantic surprises.

Without having a second thought, I snatched a hand of a peaceful customer and looked at his wrist watch.

"8:17?!" Panic rushed through me. I have less than an hour before he's deadline. "Luhan..." I ran towards the parking lot to look for him.

But even the car that we rode was not there.

Luhan left. Without saying a word to me.

I was so confident that if I stayed with him, he wouldn't go anywhere dangerous.

He must knew that he was going to die...

Hyekyo told him...

----------------------
Third Person's POV

The lady on the front desk ran frantically towards Luhan.

"Sir Luhan. Good thing that you came. I was about to call you. I'm sorry. There's a man in the rooftop who asks for you. He said that he's gonna jump if you don't show up." She said while shaking in fear.

Luhan tapped her shoulder.

"I'll deal with it. Don't worry." He assured the nervous woman. He knew his fate once he stepped in that floor.