❤ MFH Forty Two

Aghast.

I didn't know why, but that's what I felt. I wondered what happened for her to appear right in front of me.

What did Luhan do?

"L-luhan isn't here." I informed her because I didn't think he has business with me. We weren't even familiar with each other.

"I know. We're together awhile ago then I thought of seeing you. To my surprise, you are in the hospital? Why?" Using her own magic, her hands made a bouquet of red roses. She walked beside me where a small table that has a vase placed.

She slowly fixed the flowers in it, eyes glued to them.

"I slipped." I answered.

Xiaotong laughed at how bad am I at lying.

"You should take care of yourself. Don't make Luhan get frenzy about worrying for you." She reminded me softly.

The guilt hovered me. We cheated on our partners who truly love us.

But, Luhan and I kissed and we still have the same feelings for each other.

"Xiaotong, about Luhan--" And then she cut me off.

"I know, darling. He loves you still."

I opened my mouth, wanting to say comforting words, but failed. I was in no position to comfort her. I was the one who caused it.

"I'm sorry." I apologized with my head hanged low.

"I bid my last good bye to Luhan. He's all yours now." Xiaotong confirmed to me sadly. She was facing me, but her eyes were averted somewhere.

Still, it was evident that she loved Luhan as much as I loved him. And maybe, she was dying inside to do this.

I held her hand.

"I can't. I have Taehyung."

I'm still committed to Taehyung and that will never change. This is just a tangled fate. We will erase these feelings someday.

Gently, she reached for my hair and tucked some strands on my ear.

"Well, if Luhan will only love me, I will never leave him."

I couldn't see a reason why not. Xiaotong was way ten times better than me.

Small face, thin lips, milky white skin, a petite figure, round eyes with long lashes---- she is a living doll. And she lives as a human effectively. She even has a modelling job.

And she was with Luhan for so long...

Her hand descended slowly in my neck.

"But he's too head over heels for you. He never see me as a woman but just a temporary substitute." And then she grabbed my neck tightly.