❤ MFH Twenty-six

L U H A N ' S P O V

I heard that the boys gathered behind my door. They were chatting about me, if I was okay, or if I was sick. They were worried. I didn't tell them any word.

They went early in the morning just to prepare me a breakfast. I didn't know why they did it anyway. Maybe, Divina asked someone to look over me while she was gone. That was likely of her. She tends to take care of others and forgot about herself.

I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my fist. I wouldn't like to see the room so dark and gloomy. If she was here, she would tie the curtains and let the sunlight warmed me or she would hop on the bed to push me out of the bed.

So, this what happened when you make someone your world. It consumed you...

"Luhan. Your breakfast is served. We'll leave it outside your door. Make sure you eat them before it gets cold." It was Kris. He also knocked awhile ago to notify me that they were inside.

I stared at the ceiling and waited until the footsteps and voiced were completely absent.

I bet that it was Kyungsoo who made my food.

I didn't want it. I wanted hers. I wanted to see her in the kitchen once again with the bunny apron wrapped around her and spatula on her hand.

And a smile.

I was planning to skip breakfast and to continue my sleep when the doorbell rung feverishly.

I wanted to ignore it, but it just wouldn't stop.

"What the fuck." I cursed. I took a deep breath and dragged my feet on the door. I didn't care if my hair were messy as hell or if I looked like a monster with my morning look. I would remember to break the doorbell later.

I made sure that I was glaring when I opened the door.

"Good morning!" A petite looking girl stood in front of my door. She has a pale skin, small lips and a round doll like eyes.

She was wearing a dress and gazed at me innocently with a polite smile.

I didn't know her and I couldn't remember that I saw her even once.

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong house." I was about to close the door when she used her foot to stop me from closing it. I was forced to leave it open and I looked at her weirdly.

"No, Mr. Lu! Your parents send me here!" She confessed.

"My parents?" I crossed my arms and waited for her reply.

"They are worried for you. Your mom said that you're constantly rejecting all of her calls. She also thought that maybe you need someone to accompany and to help you in your house." She explained in a fast pace.