❤MFH Twenty-two

Luhan ripped off the results in front of the nurses and the doctors.

"This is impossible. How can you say that nothing is wrong with her when she's still unconscious!?" He raged. Everyone was panicking with his demands over the health of Divina. She was okay until he left the room, and now, no one could wake her up.

Nobody could explain what happened. He hated it. He hated the fact that he couldn't do anything and he might lose her.

"We did every tests that you asked, but it was all clean." One of the doctors answered honestly. All of the best doctors that hospital could offer were called to examine Divina.

"Do your job properly or I'll ask the Zhang family to fire all of you!" Luhan declared, pointing his finger to everyone.

He felt someone tapped his back. Maybe, one of the guards who was asking him to calm down.

"You should have known her better." The guy behind him said calmly.

"Who are----" Luhan paused when he noticed who it was. If his memory his correct, it was the guy from the cafe shop who Divina called as her Senior Angel. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Divina." Gong Yoo answered with his hands on his pocket.

"How did you know that we are here?" Luhan asked curiously. How could he know that they were on the hospital at the moment? He didn't remember that he told anyone about the accident.

Or something is really happening to Divina?

"You know what we are." Gong Yoo answered plainly.

"It's impossible to talk with her right now. She's unconscious and----"

The older guy checked his watch.

"I'm pretty sure she's awake by now. I know you want to see her badly, but I have to talk to her about some important matter." Without any other words, Senior Angel Gong Yoo entered her room without even asking Luhan about the room number.

------------------

"Angel Gong Yoo." Enough with the unexpected things, Senior Angel Gong Yoo walked straight to my bed. I just woke up from an extremely painful feeling.