❤ MFH Eight

"I'll wrap them up. Please continue your lunch." Divina stopped the nurse who was tending her hand. It's already lunch time. She could tell that the nurse was trembling because of hunger.

"But Luhan asked me to do this." The nurse refused to stop. This was the only time that the school clinic has no patients, but when the class starts, the actors and actresses will demand medications again.

"It's fine. You already checked it and cleaned it. I've taken a lot of your time now. Please continue your lunch." She gave her an assuring smile. She was used to take care of her hand and she really didn't a nurse, but Luhan insisted so.

"You're so nice. No wonder Luhan is very protective when it comes to you. I'll go now. Hurry up and take your lunch too, okay?" The nurse left in peace, leaving Divina alone.

The door opened after a while. She was going to scold the nurse for coming back, but it wasn't the person who she was expecting.

"Mr. Lu. The nurse is out. Do you need anything?" Divina continued her unfinished business without giving Luhan a second look.

"Drop the formalities when we are alone." She heard the voice coming near her till she eyed Luhan's feet one tile away from her seat.

"What is it you want?" She asked, acting as if she didn't know he was just there.

"This card gives you unlimited access on the cafeteria. If you like to eat something from the cafeteria, give that to them and they'll charge it to me." A black card was left on the desk where her hand rested, forcing herself to look at him.

"Thanks." She eyed her hand again and mended it. The sound of the metallic chair screeches from the floor echoed around the clinic. Luhan sat across her and joined on mending her hand.

"Didn't I ask the nurse to do that? Where is she by the way?" He asked, irritated.

"I told her to finish her lunch." She informed him.

"I'm paying her to finish her job and not to do it half-finished." He still helped her to finish wrapping the wound in her hand.

"..." She didn't answer because she couldn't think of any answer. Luhan forced her to look at him.

Luhan poured an alcohol in a cotton ball and gently damped it on Divina's cheek. The spot where Kai landed his lips.

"Let's clean your face before the maggots eat it." Luhan recommended, making Divina laugh.